Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim has been leaked for Xbox 360

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The fixed level mod for oblivion was simply unfair most of the time. A bear or troll was flat out impossible without some form of cheating.
there was a difficulty meter you could change in the settings...
I kept mine around 50% and didnt have many problems at lvl45

sputnix

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
it seems to always be the 360 version to leak never the P.C. version.... Microsoft needs to get there shit together and move the extra security from the PC plant to the 360 plant as it should always be the PC version to leak :P

Reactions: 1 person

sputnix

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
@Joe88 I was hoping my comment would come off as ridiculous enough to be taken as sarcastic, oh well I guess a smiley should fix any miss reads

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
lets stay on topic and not insult each other shall we ?

enough discussing quality of other people's posts.
the subject is SKYRIM ffs

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Breaking news! It has been leaked for PC as well! No cracks yet, it is a 5.1GB retail Steam copy from Belgium (whom, if you didn't know, released the game early for some reason) It is a legit copy and it's small size is due to the amazing compression according to Todd Howard. Not sure if this really requires a whole new topic so...discuss.

Reactions: 1 person

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Breaking news! It has been leaked for PC as well! No cracks yet, it is a 5.1GB retail Steam copy from Belgium (whom, if you didn't know, released the game early for some reason) It is a legit copy and it's small size is due to the amazing compression according to Todd Howard. Not sure if this really requires a whole new topic so...discuss.

It's not been verified it's real, easy way to find it is to search for the Nordic version.
But yea, there is absolutely NO confirmation it's real, and it first appeared on a website that is LOADED with fakes, so I'm not holding my breath. It got leaked 2 days ago, and since it's not all over websites yet, I'm betting it's fake.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I live in Belgium and I know exactly why the shops are selling this game on 10/11/11, instead of 11/11/11. 11/11 is a national holiday, all shops are closed on that day. It's Armistice, to remember all the people who died in WW2, God Rest their souls.....

I don't know why exactly it has leaked from here though, maybe there are shops that are already selling it, I don't know.

It's not been verified it's real, easy way to find it is to search for the Nordic version.
But yea, there is absolutely NO confirmation it's real, and it first appeared on a website that is LOADED with fakes, so I'm not holding my breath. It got leaked 2 days ago, and since it's not all over websites yet, I'm betting it's fake.
I saw one very respected and basically the most reputable game poster on a big Warez forum claiming he got the game and is uploading it. He said it'll take another 3 hours or so to finish uploading it. I'm guessing when I get up tomorrow, the game will be online, but it'll be just like MW3, it still needs to be cracked and that'll take until the official release date :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/CaOkTKfxu44?si=gaexp0MTD_Yi-udH