Homebrew WIP EdiZon SE : Advance memory trainer and pointer seacher for switch

Have you used EdiZon SE?

• No

Votes: 31 14.2%
  • Yes, I love it, keep doing that you are doing

Votes: 135 61.9%
  • Yes, I like it but I wish you spend more time with the UI, stop adding features

Votes: 26 11.9%
  • Yes, but I have given up, it's too hard to use

Votes: 26 11.9%

• Total voters

TomSwitch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Disabling sys-ftpd fixed the issue. It's working fine now!
That must be the straw the broke the camel's back. sys-ftpd-light? or is there a heavy version? I have sys-ftp-light and noexs enabled all the time and never had this problem. Some of the time also tesla and sys-clock.

UltimateFight

Mell-Known Member
Trophies
XP
Country
China
In the latest version, where can I find the instruction about clear all bookmarks? I couldn't find it in the button instructions page.:unsure:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Same here, I have some sysmoudles: sys-ftp-light, tesla, saltyNX, sys-tweak, everything is enable and edizon-se works fine.

TomSwitch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the latest version, where can I find the instruction about clear all bookmarks? I couldn't find it in the button instructions page.:unsure:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Same here, I have some sysmoudles: sys-ftp-light, tesla, saltyNX, sys-tweak, everything is enable and edizon-se works fine.
This is a toggle. When you press A to continue the bookmarks are gone if the text is white.
2020101700292300-CCFA659F4857F96DDA29AFEDB2E166E6.jpg

Last edited by TomSwitch,

TomSwitch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

UltimateFight

Mell-Known Member
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Okay, my turn now.
I think the current icon is too rudimentary (sorry for @cucholix, but I couldn't distinguish it from the original at a glance), so I spent a little time to make a new icon for it, I call it "a bigbigfish swimming in the sea of codes":rofl2:, hope you like it.
z.jpg
x.jpg
c.jpg

Attachments

• icon.rar
    271.5 KB · Views: 164

Luffysan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
TomSwitch Hi i really like this homebrew but can you add just one feature i really looking for it
can you make Memory Editor just like PS4cheater 1.4.8 or 3DS CTRPF AR CHEAT CODES
Address :00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 0A 0B 0C 0D 0E 0F
08011230 :02 00 02 02 56 45 22 33 55 77 01 ....... etc
just like one byte editor, edit values and apply to done
Thanks a lot and sorry for bad english

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile

KamelColtd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yemen
hi TomSwitch
last time i used edizonse was working perfectly in vr 3.7.9
yesterday i update it to 3.7.15 coz i use the dark theme.
But now when i open it says no games or saves found on this syatem press b to exit edizon.

and when i open a game it didn't show game name or icon at all even without "noicon.txt"

so now when i click B to start new search atmosphere crashs
this happen always noway to start searching at all

i even go back to 3.7.9 but the same story nothing works.

i go back then to 3.1.0 everything works perfectly!

i tested edizonse - 7.6/7.8/7.9/7.10/7.12/7.15 no one works ( same story crashing when try to open search dialog )

what i tried till now

i try my last working edizonse 3.7.9 but same problems.
trying clean boot atm only.
uninstalled kosmos/hekate.(it was working with)
removed atm folder and installed it clean again.
tried the version from github nx.tools.zip.
last i remove everything and tried again BUT still same problem omg.

Error 2 = when trying to start new search/or opening mem/ atm crashs.
"Just when i click B to do search it crashs"

Error 3 = not showing game icon and name even with noicon.txt in the folder.

i have 2 edizons folders SE was working fine but not after updating whatever i do it crashs when clicking b to start search :(

old edizon nightly/snap works fine.

i have 2 sysmodules sys-con (on)/ sys-clk (off).

(ATM error = 010000000000100D
0.14.4 / 10.2.0)

i will test again with new sdcard but i don't face any crashs only from edizonse other apps working fine.

Pliz help at less i want my 3.7.9 back again

Last edited by KamelColtd,

TomSwitch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi TomSwitch
last time i used edizonse was working perfectly in vr 3.7.9
yesterday i update it to 3.7.15 coz i use the dark theme.
But now when i open it says no games or saves found on this syatem press b to exit edizon.

and when i open a game it didn't show game name or icon at all even without "noicon.txt"

so now when i click B to start new search atmosphere crashs
this happen always noway to start searching at all

i even go back to 3.7.9 but the same story nothing works.

i go back then to 3.1.0 everything works perfectly!

i tested edizonse - 7.6/7.8/7.9/7.10/7.12/7.15 no one works ( same story crashing when try to open search dialog )

what i tried till now

i try my last working edizonse 3.7.9 but same problems.
trying clean boot atm only.
uninstalled kosmos/hekate.(it was working with)
removed atm folder and installed it clean again.
tried the version from github nx.tools.zip.
last i remove everything and tried again BUT still same problem omg.

Error 2 = when trying to start new search/or opening mem/ atm crashs.
"Just when i click B to do search it crashs"

Error 3 = not showing game icon and name even with noicon.txt in the folder.

i have 2 edizons folders SE was working fine but not after updating whatever i do it crashs when clicking b to start search :(

old edizon nightly/snap works fine.

i have 2 sysmodules sys-con (on)/ sys-clk (off).

(ATM error = 010000000000100D
0.14.4 / 10.2.0)

i will test again with new sdcard but i don't face any crashs only from edizonse other apps working fine.

Pliz help at less i want my 3.7.9 back again
Try renaming edizon directory to say edizon1, create a new edizon directory and place edizon.nro in this directory. If you have not make any change to atmosphere this should put everything back to default. All those .txt file to configure edizon is no longer needed with the new version

KamelColtd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yemen
Try renaming edizon directory to say edizon1, create a new edizon directory and place edizon.nro in this directory. If you have not make any change to atmosphere this should put everything back to default. All those .txt file to configure edizon is no longer needed with the new version

Thank you but nothing changed
No icon no name and it crashs when ever clicking Y to open search dialog...
i installed clean atm no hekate nothing else :(
only old 3.0.1 works

i removed switch/edizon and put the 3.7.16 nro inside new edizon folder but same problem >.<

ok no icon no name no problem but when ever clicking Y it crashs i just want to search :| i can open memory by clicking R3 but clicking Y to search cases crashing all the times

TomSwitch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you but nothing changed
No icon no name and it crashs when ever clicking Y to open search dialog...
i installed clean atm no hekate nothing else :(
only old 3.0.1 works

i removed switch/edizon and put the 3.7.16 nro inside new edizon folder but same problem >.<

ok no icon no name no problem but when ever clicking Y it crashs i just want to search :| i can open memory by clicking R3 but clicking Y to search cases crashing all the times
Is this with a specific game or in general? EdiZon SE only writes to edizon directory so there is something else that changed between the last time EdiZon SE works and when it stop working. Updating to newer version of EdiZon SE is not the cause.
One other thing to check is if your SD might be corrupted or if there is no space on the SD (I don't know what happens when you run out of space, surely no way for it to work properly).

Reactions: KamelColtd

KamelColtd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yemen
Well i guess it's the sd card just like you
and i have more than 20 gb free space got 512gb sdcard.

But finally i got it to work but only for edizonSe 3.7.1 and lower version's
Higher than 3.7.1 always crashing when clicking Y to search also no icon or game name.

3.7.1 working very perfectly so i will stay here lol.
i readed all your comments you are not using 10.2 or 14.4
i downgrade to 14.3 but same problem i tested almost from 3.6.1 to 3.7.16 what works great is 3.6.6/ 3.7.1/ 3.7.0
But i work most with 3.7.1 .
so i can say the problem starts after 3.7.1 there must be something casing the problem.
i can test all releases if you want a report from 0.14.4/10.2.0 users

Thank you very much again and over again ❤
i will create new icon for the app spiceal one

TomSwitch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well i guess it's the sd card just like you
and i have more than 20 gb free space got 512gb sdcard.

But finally i got it to work but only for edizonSe 3.7.1 and lower version's
Higher than 3.7.1 always crashing when clicking Y to search also no icon or game name.

3.7.1 working very perfectly so i will stay here lol.
i readed all your comments you are not using 10.2 or 14.4
i downgrade to 14.3 but same problem i tested almost from 3.6.1 to 3.7.16 what works great is 3.6.6/ 3.7.1/ 3.7.0
But i work most with 3.7.1 .
so i can say the problem starts after 3.7.1 there must be something casing the problem.
i can test all releases if you want a report from 0.14.4/10.2.0 users

Thank you very much again and over again ❤
i will create new icon for the app spiceal one
I am using 10.2 14.4 E.
Try this, I reverted a change I made between 3.7.1->3.7.2
The change in your game save database is probably the trigger of the problem you experienced.
You can also try running your game with a different user profile.

Attachments

• EdiZon.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 145

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
i run ams 0.14.4 fw 10.1.0 last patches everything works all other edizon versions work fine but Edizon-SE says theres No games or saves on my system anyone has this issue
tried every version 3.7.12-3.7.16

Last edited by LyuboA,

TomSwitch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i run ams 0.14.4 fw 10.1.0 last patches everything works all other edizon versions work fine but Edizon-SE says theres No games or saves on my system anyone has this issue
tried every version 3.7.12-3.7.16
Post a screen shot. Don't know what you mean by no games. The expected behavior is if you launch with a game running it will go to cheat and you will not see the game save screen. Game save only appears when you don't have a game running. There isn't any enhancement to what you can do with game saves, the game save features is exactly the same as original except I only show the last game you use SE to cheat so you don't have to hunt for it if you have lot of game saves. You will see all the saves if the last game cheat gui saw was blank.

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Post a screen shot. Don't know what you mean by no games. The expected behavior is if you launch with a game running it will go to cheat and you will not see the game save screen. Game save only appears when you don't have a game running. There isn't any enhancement to what you can do with game saves, the game save features is exactly the same as original except I only show the last game you use SE to cheat so you don't have to hunt for it if you have lot of game saves. You will see all the saves if the last game cheat gui saw was blank.

when i launch Edizon without game playing you should see all games you can enable cheats for or backup saves but theres nothing there its just says on the middle of the screen that Edizon didnt detected any games or saves on the system and this issue is Only with Edizon-SE All other Edizon versions works just fine and i tried like 5 of them 3.0.1 3.1.0 snapshot build modded versions they all work but not Edizon-SE
and since All other versions work just fine i guess tomvita needs to look into this something he changed broke Edizon

Last edited by LyuboA,

lisko

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
when i launch Edizon without game playing you should see all games you can enable cheats for or backup saves but theres nothing there its just says on the middle of the screen that Edizon didnt detected any games or saves on the system and this issue is Only with Edizon-SE All other Edizon versions works just fine and i tried like 5 of them 3.0.1 3.1.0 snapshot build modded versions they all work but not Edizon-SE
and since All other versions work just fine i guess tomvita needs to look into this something he changed broke Edizon
Do this: open a game, without exiting open edizon-se then close it and close also the game, now open edizonse again and only one game save will show up, press down button and go to cheats, a message will appear saying that there isn't a game running, press "B" to close edizonse and reopen it from hbmenu, all the saves will be present now.

@TomSwitch if you like the way it is, good for you but for me would be better to always show all the saves when launching it with no open games. Maybe a new little flag for this? Also would be nice if the updater could pull the configurations needed for editing save files. Just my opinions...

Last edited by lisko,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y