Homebrew WIP EdiZon SE : Advance memory trainer and pointer seacher for switch

Have you used EdiZon SE?

• No

Votes: 31 14.2%
  • Yes, I love it, keep doing that you are doing

Votes: 135 61.9%
  • Yes, I like it but I wish you spend more time with the UI, stop adding features

Votes: 26 11.9%
  • Yes, but I have given up, it's too hard to use

Votes: 26 11.9%

• Total voters

Bobyg55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
To make something not decrease you need ASM hack. Not something you can do with edizon se alone. You can use edizon se to find the memory location where the item is stored and observe the behavior of the variable. You can hack the value. You can freeze the value. To make something not decrease you have to find the code that do the subtraction and eliminate it.
It seems like I have to learn how to make ASM codes.
thank you so much for answering that, I have been curious about how to make that specific codes.

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Might sound like a daft question but how do you convert edizion search results/book marks so you can use them as a cheat code.

In edizion addresses are 10 digits in length and cheat codes are only 8.

So for example I have this address in MAIN 0X38E2A34B3C, how do I turn this into a cheat code.

TomSwitch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Might sound like a daft question but how do you convert edizion search results/book marks so you can use them as a cheat code.

So for example I have this address in MAIN 0X38E2A34B3C, how do I turn this into a cheat code.
If this is static just press ZL+A on this bookmark. The status line shows main+offset if you want to know the offset.
2021111522015800-CCFA659F4857F96DDA29AFEDB2E166E6.jpg

Attachments

• 2021111522015800-CCFA659F4857F96DDA29AFEDB2E166E6.jpg
    2021111522015800-CCFA659F4857F96DDA29AFEDB2E166E6.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 137
Last edited by TomSwitch,

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country

when you search, it should show results as main+ or heap+8digits, memory viewer will show 10 digits (use this address for pointer search)

Idrolitina

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
@TomSwitch Hi there and thank you a lot for the wonderful work you have done.
I am using without problem EdiZonSe and I love it.

I would like to try breeze but every time I run I encounter the

"Outdated Atmosphere Version
Breeze requires Atmosphere 0.14.0 or later
"

Despite I am running OFW 13.0 and ATMs 1.2.4.
I read similar posts here and here but I got no real answer following the users exchanges. I also tried to do as the second post suggested – re-install it from Github with no luck. I downloaded the breeze-beta.zip from the official (i think) Github page and unpack it on the root of the SDCard (No changes).

What am I doing wrong?
Thanks!

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If this is static just press ZL+A on this bookmark. The status line shows main+offset if you want to know the offset.
thanks, is there a way to change the addresses results to show as this way when searching for codes because the 10 digit is no use and the only way you get to see it is by adding it as a cheat code, which you then have to edit manually, so you might as well see it in this way when your manually editing your cheat list.

TomSwitch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@TomSwitch Hi there and thank you a lot for the wonderful work you have done.
I am using without problem EdiZonSe and I love it.

I would like to try breeze but every time I run I encounter the

"Outdated Atmosphere Version
Breeze requires Atmosphere 0.14.0 or later
"

Despite I am running OFW 13.0 and ATMs 1.2.4.
I read similar posts here and here but I got no real answer following the users exchanges. I also tried to do as the second post suggested – re-install it from Github with no luck. I downloaded the breeze-beta.zip from the official (i think) Github page and unpack it on the root of the SDCard (No changes).

What am I doing wrong?
Thanks!
You were not using the latest? https://github.com/tomvita/Breeze-Beta/releases/tag/beta18

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when you search, it should show results as main+ or heap+8digits, memory viewer will show 10 digits (use this address for pointer search)
when i search my results are always 10 digits long, even bookmarks which i was a little confused as my addresses currently for what i am searching are in main, when i bookmark that address changes but the code remains to work.

I figure if there is a way that it by default shows your results as SX OS did where you could just take that address and put it into your cheat text file and your done.

Having to press ZL A to add the cheat code, then manually edit it, could be easier if the results was displayed this way.

TomSwitch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks, is there a way to change the addresses results to show as this way when searching for codes because the 10 digit is no use and the only way you get to see it is by adding it as a cheat code, which you then have to edit manually, so you might as well see it in this way when your manually editing your cheat list.
You can choose candidate view to show absolute address. Bookmark view don't have enough space so only absolute address.

2021111522160400-CCFA659F4857F96DDA29AFEDB2E166E6.jpg

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can choose candidate view to show absolute address. Bookmark view don't have enough space so only absolute address.
Is there two version of edizion, i am using edizion se and in the options i have v Use absolute address enabled, all this seems to do is remove from the results section MAIN or HEAP text and just shows the address, both in results and if i bookmark its 10 digits long.

I know there is a slight pattern in the address that doesnt change, but its the first half i cant figure out.

38E2A34B3C < this is how edizion se shows my code
0006630B38 < this is after pressing ZL A to add as cheat code

is there a way to have code results show as 0006630B38 without having to bookmark and add as cheat code, so you can manually type the address into your cheat file, as you have to edit it anyway after adding the bookmark as cheat code.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
when i search my results are always 10 digits long, even bookmarks which i was a little confused as my addresses currently for what i am searching are in main, when i bookmark that address changes but the code remains to work.

I figure if there is a way that it by default shows your results as SX OS did where you could just take that address and put it into your cheat text file and your done.

Having to press ZL A to add the cheat code, then manually edit it, could be easier if the results was displayed this way.
not sure then, my search results are always 8 digits in the results list
didn't changed anything in settings except enabled full mode? (forgot the name, not easy mode) on 1st launch

TomSwitch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there two version of edizion, i am using edizion se and in the options i have v Use absolute address enabled, all this seems to do is remove from the results section MAIN or HEAP text and just shows the address, both in results and if i bookmark its 10 digits long.

I know there is a slight pattern in the address that doesnt change, but its the first half i cant figure out.

38E2A34B3C < this is how edizion se shows my code
0006630B38 < this is after pressing ZL A to add as cheat code

is there a way to have code results show as 0006630B38 without having to bookmark and add as cheat code, so you can manually type the address into your cheat file, as you have to edit it anyway after adding the bookmark as cheat code.
See the option screen. Black text means relative address and white text means absolute address.

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
See the option screen. Black text means relative address and white text means absolute address.
do you have a screenshot of this as i only get the code screen where my cheat list is on the left and my search results are on the right, all text is black on a white background.

also just replaced my breeze and it says i need to be on atmos 0.14.0 or later, im on the latest atmosphere 1.3.1.0|AMS 1.2.4|S

for now ill revert to my old breeze for now

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Spider_Man , post your screenshot if the search result address looks different
mine looks like that minus the bar above the codes, if i enable use absolute address it removes MAIN and HEAP.

im going to try find a code using this version and see if it gives me the actual address or not

UPDATE, just done a quick code search and YES now it is giving me 0x0006630B3C, which is my code 06630B3C.

Thanks for the help guys

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    sony should #stopkillinggames
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    they killed LittleBigPlanet online, which was the main core of every LBP game
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    for real
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    at least with them, it was because of the DDOS attacks, ubisoft was just scummy
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol newegg+
    Screenshot-20240423-053504-Gmail.jpg
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol newegg+