1. Master Dimentio

OP Master Dimentio The Pleaser Of Crowds

United States
    Hello. So I'm trying to use cheat codes for the three games in Super Mario 3D allstars. However as soon as I go to the cheats menu when the specific game is running, atmosphere crashes giving me
    Error Code: 2168-0002 (0x4a8)
    Program: 010000000000100D
    Firmware: 10.1.0 (Atmosphere 0.14.1-master-ee5a095c)

Any idea how to fix this? I even tried installing the tesla overlay to access the cheats from there but it said no cheats loaded.

2. JustinKG

JustinKG Member
    Newcomer

United States
    What is your BID for the game? THis is mine

Attached Files:

3. Sandu

Sandu Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    first:
    edizon crashes too 4 me! but tesla doesn`t.

second:

If edizon overlay does not show the cheats, normal edizon wont show either.
    allstar is unique: the game is basically a loader and 3 separate gams after that. ( each having its own game and Build ID and )
    Tilte ID: 000-Title select /001-Mario 64/002-Sunshine/003-Galaxy
    example: v1.0.1 sunhine has:
    Title ID: 010049900F546002
    Build: 64000C752A890EFB
    for sunshine there are some ALMOST working cheats but the pointers are not working every time.
    So you have to restart the game ot the switch untill they work.
    galaxy has some cheats and mario 64 only some buggy ones.

Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request
    read this thread starting from page 1450 to 1458 and you will understand

and most users upload on cheatslips the cheats with wrong ids mixing the loader and the games with each other and the id+s of the releases.

you have to wait and add the right cheats by yourself.
    try the atached file.

Attached Files:

4. BraixenIsTheBest

Newcomer

United States
    Interesingly enough... it still crahes in the same way even if i have no cheats for the game. I am completely unable to access the cheat menu for this game in edizon meaning i cant even search for my own codes.

5. Sandu

Sandu Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    try the file I atached and see if it works with edizon overlay. at least you have some codes.

6. Master Dimentio

United States
    Well in the tesla menu the cheats show up but even so much as attempting to go into the cheat menu in edizon results in a crash. Good to see the cheats work... Don't know what's causing the crash. Also am not sure how to figure out which cheats are right for me to add to show up in the tesla menu.

7. ShadowOne333

ShadowOne333 QVID PRO QVO

Mexico
    I have the same issue too when I attempted to try to create a single cheat.
    I found out that if you try to boot up the cheat editor while the game is in the main menu (where you can select the games) it DOESN'T crash.
    However, booting into any of the 3 games and then trying to go into the cheat editor WILL crash Edizon, so it might be an issue of Edizon not detecting the title ID/BID of the game once any of the three games boot up.

8. Master Dimentio

United States
    So you're saying this is a problem of Edizon? Hmm I thought it was a problem of Atmposphere's since it has the logo and everything. unknown.png

9. ShadowOne333

Mexico
    Atmosphere is just throwing out the crash report, I doubt it's Atmosphere at fault here, but rather Edizon's.
    My suspicion goes towards Edizon not knowing what the BID is for the game once any of the 3 is launched, that's when it fails, because otherwise it wouldn't even load the cheat editor if you were in the main menu of 3D All-Stars, which has its own BID.

10. Master Dimentio

United States
    So is there any way to resolve this issue because, if you can't go into edizon, you can't find your own codes by searching the ram. I mean all these codes coming out for these three games had to be made somehow right?

11. ShadowOne333

Mexico
    I guess so, yeah.
    I think some people aren't using plain Edizon, but rather Edizon SE, which is like a continuation/separation of Edizon to focus entirely on the cheat engine itself.
    That might be why some people were able to create cheat codes for the collection.

Try out with Edizon SE, and see if that helps:
    https://github.com/tomvita/EdiZon-SE

12. Master Dimentio

United States
    Speaking of crashing in Super Mario 3D Allstars, I've been having problems where if I go into SM64 and try to exit the game hangs and I have to hard reset the system. Don't why that's happening. Tried updating Atmosphere, and it's still an issue. I just tried to boot into SM64, it hung on the loading screen.

13. ShadowOne333

Mexico
    You need to update Atmosphere to 0.14.4, Hekate to 5.3.3 and your Switch's firmware to latest for it to work properly.
    I think firmware 10.0.0 or above should work, as that update added the required JITs changesfor SM64 to work properly, but better safe to be on the latest one to avoid other issues.

14. Master Dimentio

United States
    I just updated Atmosphere and I'm having the same issue with mario 64. For some reason despite I update Atmosphere it still says its on the firmware as the above image. Didn't update hekate cause because of my firmware I've been using fusee.

EDIT: I can load other things after leaving Mario 64 but Mario 64 won't load.

EDIT: Out of 4 times trying to load Mario 64 it only loaded in one time.

Last edited by Master Dimentio, Sep 28, 2020
  15. JustinKG

JustinKG Member
    Newcomer

United States
    any fix?

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Allstars, Crashes, Edizon