ROM Hack Edizon Crashes When Trying to Use Cheat Codes For Super Mario 3D Allstars

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hello. So I'm trying to use cheat codes for the three games in Super Mario 3D allstars. However as soon as I go to the cheats menu when the specific game is running, atmosphere crashes giving me
Error Code: 2168-0002 (0x4a8)
Program: 010000000000100D
Firmware: 10.1.0 (Atmosphere 0.14.1-master-ee5a095c)

Any idea how to fix this? I even tried installing the tesla overlay to access the cheats from there but it said no cheats loaded.

JustinKG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is your BID for the game? THis is mine

Attachments

• image0.jpg
    image0.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 466

Sandu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
first:
edizon crashes too 4 me! but tesla doesn`t.

second:

If edizon overlay does not show the cheats, normal edizon wont show either.
allstar is unique: the game is basically a loader and 3 separate gams after that. ( each having its own game and Build ID and )
Tilte ID: 000-Title select /001-Mario 64/002-Sunshine/003-Galaxy
example: v1.0.1 sunhine has:
Title ID: 010049900F546002
Build: 64000C752A890EFB
for sunshine there are some ALMOST working cheats but the pointers are not working every time.
So you have to restart the game ot the switch untill they work.
galaxy has some cheats and mario 64 only some buggy ones.

Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request
read this thread starting from page 1450 to 1458 and you will understand

and most users upload on cheatslips the cheats with wrong ids mixing the loader and the games with each other and the id+s of the releases.

you have to wait and add the right cheats by yourself.
try the atached file.

Attachments

• cheat- MARIO.zip
    3.4 KB · Views: 568

BraixenIsTheBest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Interesingly enough... it still crahes in the same way even if i have no cheats for the game. I am completely unable to access the cheat menu for this game in edizon meaning i cant even search for my own codes.

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
try the file I atached and see if it works with edizon overlay. at least you have some codes.

Well in the tesla menu the cheats show up but even so much as attempting to go into the cheat menu in edizon results in a crash. Good to see the cheats work... Don't know what's causing the crash. Also am not sure how to figure out which cheats are right for me to add to show up in the tesla menu.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have the same issue too when I attempted to try to create a single cheat.
I found out that if you try to boot up the cheat editor while the game is in the main menu (where you can select the games) it DOESN'T crash.
However, booting into any of the 3 games and then trying to go into the cheat editor WILL crash Edizon, so it might be an issue of Edizon not detecting the title ID/BID of the game once any of the three games boot up.

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I have the same issue too when I attempted to try to create a single cheat.
I found out that if you try to boot up the cheat editor while the game is in the main menu (where you can select the games) it DOESN'T crash.
However, booting into any of the 3 games and then trying to go into the cheat editor WILL crash Edizon, so it might be an issue of Edizon not detecting the title ID/BID of the game once any of the three games boot up.

So you're saying this is a problem of Edizon? Hmm I thought it was a problem of Atmposphere's since it has the logo and everything.
unknown.png

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So you're saying this is a problem of Edizon? Hmm I thought it was a problem of Atmposphere's since it has the logo and everything.View attachment 226418
Atmosphere is just throwing out the crash report, I doubt it's Atmosphere at fault here, but rather Edizon's.
My suspicion goes towards Edizon not knowing what the BID is for the game once any of the 3 is launched, that's when it fails, because otherwise it wouldn't even load the cheat editor if you were in the main menu of 3D All-Stars, which has its own BID.

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Atmosphere is just throwing out the crash report, I doubt it's Atmosphere at fault here, but rather Edizon's.
My suspicion goes towards Edizon not knowing what the BID is for the game once any of the 3 is launched, that's when it fails, because otherwise it wouldn't even load the cheat editor if you were in the main menu of 3D All-Stars, which has its own BID.

So is there any way to resolve this issue because, if you can't go into edizon, you can't find your own codes by searching the ram. I mean all these codes coming out for these three games had to be made somehow right?

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So is there any way to resolve this issue because, if you can't go into edizon, you can't find your own codes by searching the ram. I mean all these codes coming out for these three games had to be made somehow right?
I guess so, yeah.
I think some people aren't using plain Edizon, but rather Edizon SE, which is like a continuation/separation of Edizon to focus entirely on the cheat engine itself.
That might be why some people were able to create cheat codes for the collection.

Try out with Edizon SE, and see if that helps:
https://github.com/tomvita/EdiZon-SE

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Speaking of crashing in Super Mario 3D Allstars, I've been having problems where if I go into SM64 and try to exit the game hangs and I have to hard reset the system. Don't why that's happening. Tried updating Atmosphere, and it's still an issue. I just tried to boot into SM64, it hung on the loading screen.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Speaking of crashing in Super Mario 3D Allstars, I've been having problems where if I go into SM64 and try to exit the game hangs and I have to hard reset the system. Don't why that's happening. Tried updating Atmosphere, and it's still an issue. I just tried to boot into SM64, it hung on the loading screen.
You need to update Atmosphere to 0.14.4, Hekate to 5.3.3 and your Switch's firmware to latest for it to work properly.
I think firmware 10.0.0 or above should work, as that update added the required JITs changesfor SM64 to work properly, but better safe to be on the latest one to avoid other issues.

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I just updated Atmosphere and I'm having the same issue with mario 64. For some reason despite I update Atmosphere it still says its on the firmware as the above image. Didn't update hekate cause because of my firmware I've been using fusee.

EDIT: I can load other things after leaving Mario 64 but Mario 64 won't load.

EDIT: Out of 4 times trying to load Mario 64 it only loaded in one time.

Last edited by Master Dimentio,

volosgus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, i finally solved it. I followed this guide to install all the files needed, edizon, cheats updater etc.
https://www.cfwaifu.com/edizon-cheats/
It worked for most of the games except Mario 3d all stars so i had to put the codes manually.
The cheat code file for mario 64 needs to be named as (build ID)b7acaef047ee1f2b, (Game ID)0100549900F546001. to access the codes without crashing while in game press L, Down (D-pad), Right thumbstick. This will bring up the cheats without going to album-> edizon
hope that helps.

Reactions: Tac 21

Tac 21

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, i finally solved it. I followed this guide to install all the files needed, edizon, cheats updater etc.
https://www.cfwaifu.com/edizon-cheats/
It worked for most of the games except Mario 3d all stars so i had to put the codes manually.
The cheat code file for mario 64 needs to be named as (build ID)b7acaef047ee1f2b, (Game ID)0100549900F546001. to access the codes without crashing while in game press L, Down (D-pad), Right thumbstick. This will bring up the cheats without going to album-> edizon
hope that helps.

thank you for this- was able to get edzion to at least detect them because you meantioned that the buildID changed.

likely what happened is the game updated to 1.1.0 and no one cared to update the buildID (as you must do this every time a game updates)

were you even able to get the codes to work though? I'm just trying to get sunshine to work sadly nothings quite working for sunshine

Tac 21

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so I can get mario 64 to work....

but those codes linked.... galaxy crashes and mario sunshine does nothing.

where can I find working codes for the other two games? how can I build them? man I just want to moon jump sunshine

Dieo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so I can get mario 64 to work....

but those codes linked.... galaxy crashes and mario sunshine does nothing.

where can I find working codes for the other two games? how can I build them? man I just want to moon jump sunshine

Were you able to make sunshine work? I have the same problem with sunshine it always crashes, only mario 64 worked for me with this build Id b7acaef047ee1f2b .

Tac 21

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Were you able to make sunshine work? I have the same problem with sunshine it always crashes, only mario 64 worked for me with this build Id b7acaef047ee1f2b .

nope

no one has the codes complied for this version...and they are hard to find due to compression.

64 strangely works perfectly fine... the other 2 do not due to the partial emulation

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Gonna shower
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Bout time dude. phew
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    better than what you do in the bathroom, all you do is fart and wank
    +2
    So why were you watchin me do that?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    it's not an eyewitness account, it's just something we all know
    Such Nasty minded people here
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your entire soul and being is nasty
    +3
    okies Then that means ALL of us on here are :tpi:
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I returned
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Me after starting a huge argument:

screenshot_20240322-193132-png.427347
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also wb
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Uh oh... Here comes the noise
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Wow the one who uploaded the pizza tower ost got hacked
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    honestly pizza tower is basically wario land 4 but speed, and it seems like antonblast is wario land 4 with destruction
    +1
    Wait.. @Xdqwerty brought that link here to Our site, knowing it's been HACKED! :angry::angry:
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Antonblast is more optimized than pizza tower
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    My phone has 13% battery
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    And i'm not in my house so i can't use my PC
  • linuxares @ linuxares:
    gasp you need to touch grass instead of using the phone!
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @linuxares, I already touched grass years ago
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @linuxares, I already touched grass years ago