ROM Hack Question EdiZon + Atmosphere sometimes crashing! And, where I find a good Atmosphere database?

CassioAug

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Atmosphere crashes when I try to load some cheats on EdiZon, as for example with Dead Cells and Animal Crossing. I can't even see the list to enable them, as soon as I select the blue Cheat icon, it crashes, requiring me to reboot.

Firmware: 10.0.4
CFW: Atmosphere 0.13.0
EdiZon: Snapshot Build from WerWolv's GitHub page (his latest release from 9th December 2019).

I got the codes from the database on matias3ds sticked thread.

Is this issue with these games a known issue? Is it because the codes are not good, or because they might have been created to work on SX-OS?

There's also something else I'd like to know, if possible. I have tried asking a couple times in the thread I linked above, but got no answer (maybe it's considered off-topic). I have been trying to find a good database for cheats made for Atmosphere but I can't find it anywhere. Should the cheats on the sticked thread be equally compatible to Atmosphere and SX-OS?

Edit: I realized what I was doing wrong (although I haven't tried it with Animal Crossing, just with Dead Cells). I was accessing the Cheats menu in EdiZon too soon. I needed to load my save file first, and just then select it from there. Doing it this way doesn't seem to crash.

Last edited by CassioAug,

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Atmosphere crashes when I try to load some cheats on EdiZon, as for example with Dead Cells and Animal Crossing. I can't even see the list to enable them, as soon as I select the blue Cheat icon, it crashes, requiring me to reboot.

Firmware: 10.0.4
CFW: Atmosphere 0.13.0
EdiZon: Snapshot Build from WerWolv's GitHub page (his latest release from 9th December 2019).

I got the codes from the database on matias3ds sticked thread.

Is this issue with these games a known issue? Is it because the codes are not good, or because they might have been created to work on SX-OS?

There's also something else I'd like to know, if possible. I have tried asking a couple times in the thread I linked above, but got no answer (maybe it's considered off-topic). I have been trying to find a good database for cheats made for Atmosphere but I can't find it anywhere. Should the cheats on the sticked thread be equally compatible to Atmosphere and SX-OS?
Those cheats also work with atmosphere. Have you tried those troubleshooting methods in there?
As for databases, that thread is the best one, I just wish there was a change log of what games were updated or added.
The only other option I found is cheat slips.

Reactions: CassioAug

CassioAug

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Those cheats also work with atmosphere. Have you tried those troubleshooting methods in there?
As for databases, that thread is the best one, I just wish there was a change log of what games were updated or added.
The only other option I found is cheat slips.
Thank you! I realized what I was doing wrong (although I haven't tried it with Animal Crossing, just with Dead Cells). I was accessing the Cheats menu in EdiZon too soon. I needed to load my save file first, and just then select it from there. Doing it this way doesn't seem to crash.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-