Status
Not open for further replies.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Would be cool if there would be a way to unlock all multiplayer activities in Go Vacation.
I don't want to waste my time playing the single player mode but have all modes ready for friends instead.

Creasedpaper

Trophies
XP
Country
Problems I'm having, Bayonneta can't find save for editing, Golf Story resets skill points to 0 after injecting/implementing(it has a large number prior editing like 6 digits. Upon editing, it only goes to up to 255).

Last edited by Creasedpaper,

GuyInDogSuit

Your friendly neighborhood guy in a dog suit.
Trophies
Website
www.sniffglueworshipsatan.com
XP
Country
United States
EdiZon 1.5.0 seems to give an error on batch save backups. After about 30 seconds, I get a message that says, "Failed to backup 0 titles!" Could mean they were all successful??
Individual backups seem to work, though on a previous attempt, one or two gave me an "error 1," I think it was? I was on SX OS 1.9, now I'm on 2.0.

Last edited by GuyInDogSuit,

WerWolv

EdiZon and Tesla Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
EdiZon 1.5.0 seems to give an error on batch save backups. After about 30 seconds, I get a message that says, "Failed to backup 0 titles!" Could mean they were all successful??
Individual backups seem to work, though on a previous attempt, one or two gave me an "error 1," I think it was? I was on SX OS 1.9, now I'm on 2.0.

Please. Please please please read the main thread. It should be even more visible now

Boomerams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fine. Next update will straight out block every action in EdiZon when using SX OS. I didn't want to do this but I feel like it's the only option until TX gets their stuff fixed

Wo wo wo...didn't mean to start or cause anything was just basically stating that people have a hard time reading cause they are lazy. I understand the frustration, but don't create more work for yourself on my behalf.

Boomerams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please no, I have no trouble using EdiZon with SX OS :cry:

Me either. Everything I use EdiZon for works perfectly fine with SXOS besides the occasional crash when starting, but I know to switch to hekate or something else if needed.

WerWolv no need to punish the masses because of the ignorance and lazyness of those few retards who find it hard to read.

WerWolv

Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Okay. Sorry for overreacting. I'm just really tired of all these "bug reports". But the next version's going to have a big ass warning message right at the start that states that things may or may not work.

Boomerams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay. Sorry for overreacting. I'm just really tired of all these "bug reports". But the next version's going to have a big ass warning message right at the start that states that things may or may not work.

It's all good. Honestly though, thought that I was gonna have to put on all my flack gear and run to the shelter and prepare for a nuclear meltdown in here, lol. Was having full on Sara Conner daydream flashes as shit was bout to get real in here.

Edit: on a real note...I like having fun when teaching hard headed people things. Just saying, when you do your little disclaimer thing and those few people accept it if EdiZon detects SXOS bring up a few more disclaimers asking if they are sure they understand.

*Utilizing Team Xecuters SXOS CFW may result in technical difficulties, meaning features and shit can and most likely will be broken or buggy. These bugs are not to be reported, bitched about, or brought up in any compacity on any EdiZon related thread or channel. By clicking *accept* you are acknowledging your understanding on this matter.

Push *accept* - and if it detects SXOS....another disclaimer.

* Seriously, using SXOS is a personal problem and will not be supported in any way when using it in combination with this Homebrew application. Do you *understand* and *accept* full responsibility for your own dumbass decisions?

Push *accept* - then another disclaimer...

Once again, for those of you that are hard headed, to lazy to read, or just plain stupid.. DO NOT - IN ANY WAY - SHAPE OR FORM - USE THIS APPLICATION - WITH SXOS - REGARDLESS OF VERSION - AND EXPECT IT TO WORK CORRECTLY. Do you understand?

*Accept* - why not one more?...

If used with SXOS and a problem should arise...TOUGH SHIT! - CALL YOU MOMMY AND COMPLAIN TO HER FOR RAISING A DUMBASS AND NOT TEACHING YOU HOW TO READ AND FOLLOW SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS THAT WERE CLEARLY PROVIDED AND ARTICULATED. AGAIN...DONT CRY ABOUT, BEG FOR, OR SUBMIT ANY BUGS RELATED TO SXOS ON ANY FORUM OR CHANNEL WITH THE SUBJECT "EDIZON" IN THE NAME. By clicking *accept* you give your solemn word to look into a mirror and bitch about your problems there and that you understand being a dumbass is a personal choice that will not be allowed to spread to or corrupt the masses. Do you accept?

Sorry for the long winded edit, but was bored and had to take a really long shit this morning for some reason. Now to get my day started... RESPECT!

Last edited by Boomerams,

WerWolv

Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
So now I'm suddenly a "retard" for not going back to the first post and reading it again? Remind me again why GBAtemp is not a cesspool of douches and assholes?
You're not a retard. It was just written on the main thread, the discord and the GitHub for ages that it's not going to work properly on SX OS and I get messages like that every day. I'm sorry for being a bit harsh this morning, it wasn't my intention. But thanks to you we now have a really nice and big warning screen that shows up only if you're on SX OS. Isn't that nice? :)

3f76c65e8c.jpg

There. It's beautiful ^^

Last edited by WerWolv,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FFQ_g8OoQM&list=RD8FFQ_g8OoQM&start_radio=1