Hacking editing the partner in Pokemon Ranger - Shadows of Almia?

Alegria

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
So I just caught up on this game, now I've completed it entirely, but I've been searching hard just for giggles on a way to edit my save file or any way to get the partner I want. I found cheatcodes (even one to have 9 pokemon in your team, except you can't catch any once you've used the code, go figure), even one cheatcode to edit any Pokémon in any position (even partner) and there's two Darkrai (one with legs and the other without, I haven't even found a video about it so I'm curious).

I mean that's a start and I still have to understand how to make my 3ds use them, but is there another way? I'm particularly interested in the way we have Darkrai as a second partner (I guess? They don't leave after having used their field move) during the DLC mission (accessible in the menu once you've save the world in the normal gameplay, if you unlocked that mission via internet or the unlocker tool). Just being able to trigger that Darkrai as second partner outside of that mission is something I'd like to have, permanently if possible (so not as a cheatcode).
I suppose one way to search would be to make quicksaves before and after Darkrai decides to join but it'd be hard to identify the right information, since some dialogues are triggered and it's complicated to go back to the same place. Also I don't know how to do that.

Anyone wants to search for that?

Last edited by Alegria,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::rofl2::rofl2: