ROM Hack Editing overworld trainer sprites in Pokemon Black 2?

Verfolger

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
A while back I tried to edit the overworld trainer sprite of the male player in pokemon black 2. I wanted to switch it with the male trainer sprites from black 1. I failed at this because I didn't know the locations of all the narcs. Is there a chance that someone:
a) Knows the locations of all the files I need to edit to change the char when running, walking, cycling, fishing etc. and will tell me? or
b) would someone edit a rom of black 2 for me, because if you know where the files are that you need to change, you just need to switch them with the ones from black 1.

So i basically need someone to tell my how to replace the overworld trainer sprites from pokemon black 2- with the ones from pokemon black 1, and tell me where .narc files are that i need to switch/rename.

This was a couple months ago and I can't fully remember what apps I used, and if I was doing it right- it was my first time trying to hack nds roms. Also, I can't remember if it actually is the "narcs" i need to change or if it is something else, but hopefully someone knows what I am talking about.
Also- just in case, could someone give me a thread to remind me how to edit the trainer overworld sprites?

Thanks for anyones time and help. :)
I just started thinking again "I really wish I could play as the old trainer- he was much better"

VictorMoreno015

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you are using nitro explorer check if the overworld sprites are at Folder A then Folder 0 then Folder 4 then File 9 i used a black 1 to find that location it should be the same for b2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4