Editing overworld trainer sprites in Pokemon Black 2?

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Verfolger, Sep 3, 2013.

1. Verfolger
    OP

Verfolger Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 3, 2013
    A while back I tried to edit the overworld trainer sprite of the male player in pokemon black 2. I wanted to switch it with the male trainer sprites from black 1. I failed at this because I didn't know the locations of all the narcs. Is there a chance that someone:
    a) Knows the locations of all the files I need to edit to change the char when running, walking, cycling, fishing etc. and will tell me? or
    b) would someone edit a rom of black 2 for me, because if you know where the files are that you need to change, you just need to switch them with the ones from black 1.

So i basically need someone to tell my how to replace the overworld trainer sprites from pokemon black 2- with the ones from pokemon black 1, and tell me where .narc files are that i need to switch/rename.

This was a couple months ago and I can't fully remember what apps I used, and if I was doing it right- it was my first time trying to hack nds roms. Also, I can't remember if it actually is the "narcs" i need to change or if it is something else, but hopefully someone knows what I am talking about.
    Also- just in case, could someone give me a thread to remind me how to edit the trainer overworld sprites?

Thanks for anyones time and help. :)
    I just started thinking again "I really wish I could play as the old trainer- he was much better"

2. Verfolger
    OP

Verfolger Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 3, 2013
    bump?
    Please help if you can anyone.

3. VictorMoreno015

VictorMoreno015 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 17, 2013
    United States
    Las Vegas
    if you are using nitro explorer check if the overworld sprites are at Folder A then Folder 0 then Folder 4 then File 9 i used a black 1 to find that location it should be the same for b2