Hacking Edge Save Problem

viksmart

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I just wanted to ask about rom compatibility with this cart and describe my problem.

Well a few minutes ago I just turned on my Dsi Xl and started up Chibi Robo: park patrol (badass game btw) and it's loading the game as if I'm starting up for the first time. It's asking me to start a new game .. F***!... I mean I logged at least eight hours or so within the past few days and now my save is gone. I'm pretty pissed because I thought this cart was supposed to be reliable.

I started(on my cart) Disgaea DS to make sure that that save wasn't corrupted and it did the same thing asking me to start a new game having previously logged about 3 hrs into the game.

I have played these games through multiple sessions and now out of the blue the saves are missing/corrupt. Also I've checked a few other games on my cart and their saves remain intact.

So is there any rom compatibility issues?

I have a kingston 4gb card with 34 games on the card most are rpgs which is why I need to know what going on.

Thanks for any assistance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==