Edge Save Problem

Discussion in 'EDGE' started by viksmart, Jul 25, 2010.

1. viksmart
    OP

viksmart Member

Newcomer
    May 13, 2006
    United States
    Jacksonville. Fl
    Hi, I just wanted to ask about rom compatibility with this cart and describe my problem.

Well a few minutes ago I just turned on my Dsi Xl and started up Chibi Robo: park patrol (badass game btw) and it's loading the game as if I'm starting up for the first time. It's asking me to start a new game .. F***!... I mean I logged at least eight hours or so within the past few days and now my save is gone. I'm pretty pissed because I thought this cart was supposed to be reliable.

I started(on my cart) Disgaea DS to make sure that that save wasn't corrupted and it did the same thing asking me to start a new game having previously logged about 3 hrs into the game.

I have played these games through multiple sessions and now out of the blue the saves are missing/corrupt. Also I've checked a few other games on my cart and their saves remain intact.

So is there any rom compatibility issues?

I have a kingston 4gb card with 34 games on the card most are rpgs which is why I need to know what going on.

Thanks for any assistance.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice