Hacking EDGE DS slot 1 device

ionmachines

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
lecture.gif

Doesnt`t it look like a Blatant COPY of the CycloDS?????????????

The Internal PCB design and even the GoDamn Default Skin GUI utterly resembles the Cyclo!!??

What is it? A Cowboy Outfit??? Trying their Best????

If it was Legit....It would have at least some kind of Alternate design and functions>>>>

Tell me if I`m wrong ...!!!

wacko.gif

Its just that its a Tiny bit SUSPECT to me..Like it said in the review...."EDGE, almost completely unknown until it appeared

on DX"

I mean...its a fact that many Carts out there have had there fair share of Clones...R we looking at another here?

Or is it some Publicity stunt By Cyclo themselves..or literally.. Open source all the way..inc Hardware?

ION

DaMummy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
if r4 and m3 can coexist completely identical, why not cyclo and edge? if its anything like the cyclo than it must be better than any of that other m3,r4,dsx crap

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I received this card and i can safely say its as good, if not better, then the R4DS.

Even pokemon battle revolution for wii works with this card, it does not have a spring slot, the slot is just like the new r4ds cards.
And even savegames from r4ds work fine with this card, and the menu is nice too.

You can order your roms by internal rom names, so you dont need to rename your roms anymore, very handy
smile.gif

ionmachines

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
grog.gif

I hope my previous POST didnt sound tooo Negative concerning this cart!
Its good to see that some of U have the guts to actually go ahead and buy the cart already.

As for myself....Obviously when your parting with your hard earned cash U want st that has been Tried and Tested...NO??

Like for EG....The DS-X...By far the most Gorgeous cart out there...a shame someone F-up along the line!!

I am researching these carts as I want to Promote them over here in Japan. Get my website up ASAP and the most awkward part is.................convince the Punters over here that......

"Its really is OK to own 1 of these and run your Homebrew Apps and also run your `BACKUP` games" without the fear of any OFFICIAL persons tapping you on the shoulder and quoting "hello,hello,hello...whats this then".

In this day`n`age its very good to see the evolution of Classified GAMES machines having the capacity to be used as a MULti-media device or even have a desktop to manipulate!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/j-JgIxFZTKY?si=9yG57ooZm1wvSOsz