Hacking Easy way to have a forwarder that load on USB not on SD

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As an artist, and a designer, I've always been interested in the creation of wads, especially the animation. Nowhere in your tutorial does it describe how you make the custom images, so I'm not even sure what the final wad in your tut will look like as a channel. Will all the forwarders have a generic design, and all look the same on the system menu?

thebobinc

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
dsfanatic5 said:
As an artist, and a designer, I've always been interested in the creation of wads, especially the animation. Nowhere in your tutorial does it describe how you make the custom images, so I'm not even sure what the final wad in your tut will look like as a channel. Will all the forwarders have a generic design, and all look the same on the system menu?

well you can just read the tuto about Wadder , it show you how to make different pic and ect, yes your wright this way they will all look the same but when you gonna point the wiimote at the name of the different channel will show , you can just use any png pic and replace the image of the channel wadder will change it to the correct format for you,

i did edit the 1 post about it ,

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Smiff said:
ALT+PrtScrn to capture only current window

Yay thanks (although for me is Fn+Alt+Impr Pant)
biggrin.gif

@OP where exactly did you tell the forwarder that load the .dol from the USB..?? I think you are just creating channels that load the .dol from inside the NAND...!!

thebobinc

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ether2802 said:
Smiff said:
ALT+PrtScrn to capture only current window

Yay thanks (although for me is Fn+Alt+Impr Pant)
biggrin.gif

@OP where exactly did you tell the forwarder that load the .dol from the USB..?? I think you are just creating channels that load the .dol from inside the NAND...!!

well i hope your wrong otherwise i'm looking like an idiot at that point and i dont like that, if it is the case well very sorry about that , i tough i finally found a way to load a channel from usb
wacko.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Is it safe to update a modded ps3? Can I play online in pirated games? (with ps3hen either...