myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
I just saw the Google page, but no.

Maybe I will, but I'm afraid of the dark...
ph34r.gif

noONE

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Well.. our "earth hour" has been over .. for almost 5hours now (GMT+1)
I thought the whole earth were going to have it at the same time, not the same time..
oh.. and i didn't "attend", i were busy watching TV >_

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol well its the thought that counts (lol i dont think that applies here though)
you guys would've done it if you had know earlier
but umm
it doesnt have to be a certain time i think
you can just turn off your lights for one hour today
ours isnt over yet..we do it from 8-9
so if anyone still wants to participate, its in...a lil less than 2 hours from this post

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no kids. By the time the world's energy runs out and we our all screwed, I will be too old to care or possibly even dead. So, meh, to me.

That may sound cold, but I don't really care anymore. Ain't my fault. Blame our governments for their greed and lack of foresight.

Solar power is abundant and free, but they can't deal with that free stuff. they gotta have something they can charge us for. There's the problem right there.....greedy, money grubbing bastards in charge of everything. it ALWAYS comes down to money. GOD how I HATE money and what it stands for.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Turning off lights for an hour while you're still in a room is just daft. People need to go for the long-term changes; don't leave lights on when you're not in a room, televisions on standby when you're out, games consoles and DVD players on pause for hours on end, computers on overnight (not counting servers which are technically in use if being accessed by people from other countries), dishwashers or tumble dryers (except apartments with limited clothes hanging space), cars for trips you could walk in 20 mins. It's all obvious stuff, the list goes on.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah i know, but it brings like awareness cuz a lot of people dont remember to save energy and stuff
plus, if like a majority of our country or world or w/e saves 1 hour on a same day, i think that saves a lot of electricity

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up