Gaming Early leaked trailer shows Street Fighter V to be exclusive to PC & PS4

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
:creep:

I mean it was originally only for home console Nintendo but now its on handheld and home

Imagine Nintendo pulling a Capcom:

Super Smash Bros: Super 3DS Edition exclusively available for the New 3DS!

I'm sure people would purchase given that it'd be a step-up over the original 3DS release.

Steena

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Imagine Nintendo pulling a Capcom:

Super Smash Bros: Super 3DS Edition exclusively available for the New 3DS!

I'm sure people would purchase given that it'd be a step-up over the original 3DS release.
Yeah but SFIV updates are directly designed and balanced by actual professional players hired for the job, with extensive top-level play testing before release (and post-release fixes for whatever is left out in a non-intended state).

Nintendo doesn't update their games for high level balance in mind, nor uses testers who actually know every minor detail about the game. Though yeah the fans would eat it up regardless.

Chiejina

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah but SFIV updates are directly designed and balanced by actual professional players hired for the job, with extensive top-level play testing before release (and post-release fixes for whatever is left out in a non-intended state).

Nintendo doesn't update their games for high level balance in mind, nor uses testers who actually know every minor detail about the game. Though yeah the fans would eat it up regardless.

How exactly do you know none of this happens at Nintendo? Pretty sure they've included fixes in their pathces.
You must work for them! Whens the next Metroid coming??

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Well to be honest though pro players are an extremely small amount of the market. Either way I feel ssb Wii u is a hugs improvement in gameplay over brawl

crea

Trophies
XP
Country
Lesotho
That trailer is horrible. Over-dramatic, pretentious, showing so little of the game in such low difference of quality to 4... I puked a little in my mouth, whoever falls for shit like this is a tool

RevPokemon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That trailer is horrible. Over-dramatic, pretentious, showing so little of the game in such low difference of quality to 4... I puked a little in my mouth, whoever falls for shit like this is a tool
Basically that's kinda how many trailers are. Overdramatic, little game footage and rarely shows unique features.

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bet they'll eventually put out "Street Fighter V: Special Championship Edition" on the Bone when they put out "Street Fighter V: Turbo" on the PSquadruple. Then they'll all get "Super Street Fighter V" around the same time.

Meanwhile the Wii U will get "Fighting Street IV"

Beavr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought the trailer was pretty good, surely made me think about how much better I've gotten at fighting games in general. Can't wait for this, though it is kind of odd for it to not be on Xbox, but there's PC so it's okay.

RevPokemon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bet they'll eventually put out "Street Fighter V: Special Championship Edition" on the Bone when they put out "Street Fighter V: Turbo" on the PSquadruple. Then they'll all get "Super Street Fighter V" around the same time.

Meanwhile the Wii U will get "Fighting Street IV"
Well I hope 3ds gets a copy which could happen since the last one got a 3ds port

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "I'm cheating on you with your hamster's cousin's owner's dog's favorite tree"