Hacking Eachmall are dodgy.Where is the best place to buy acekard?

a reliable site to buy Acekard 2i at reasonable prices?

• USA Hot Stuff

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New3DSCard.com

• 3DSGamerWorld USA

• GozenBaby.com

• 3DS-Flashcart.com

• Total voters

azakhan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I just wanted to warn anyone thinking of using www.eachmall.me (formerly eachgame.com), I'm sure everything's fine if your order arrives and there's no problems with it. But for me unfortunately I ordered an Acekard 2i from them for about £17 including delivery. That was supposed to include a tracking number which was not false.

Alarm bells started ringing when the links they gave for the tracking number wouldn't work, when I emailed them they were slow to respond but again gave me the same tracking links which didn't work.

After waiting for about 3 weeks I let them know it hadn't arrived. They asked me to be more patient, and I thought fair enough maybe it has been delayed. After a month I contacted them again and they (after repeated emails) told me to be more patient.

The same thing at 6 weeks. After 2 months they just stopped replying to my emails.

I don't know what happened but if they really did send it out and it got lost somehow, they certainly weren't willing to send a replacement or refund.

The problem is that when I ordered eachmall was one of the cheapest. Does anyone know a reliable site at reasonable prices? Shoptemp prices aren't updated frequently unfortunately, so the cheapest prices will be incorrect. I'm from the Uk but don't want to pay high prices to companies claiming to be based here.

There's also the risk of counterfeit cards with no way to verify. But for anyone with a ds lite who doesn't need to use the same flashcard on a 3ds, I think Acekard is still one of the best options even with the Acekard team ending support.

azakhan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Many people seem to trust ModChipsDirect and NDS Card. I'd suggest any of those two.

Interesting, this is what ModChipsDirect stated on their Acekard 2i page:

AceKard 2i has been DISCONTINUED! Customers who order this item will receive the R4i instead. It is nearly identical to the AceKard 2i, however has full support from the manufacturer, updates, and best of all it's in stock and shipping from within the USA for only $4.50!

I didn't think of the acekard as being nearly identical. What are the differences?

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Interesting, this is what ModChipsDirect stated on their Acekard 2i page:

AceKard 2i has been DISCONTINUED! Customers who order this item will receive the R4i instead. It is nearly identical to the AceKard 2i, however has full support from the manufacturer, updates, and best of all it's in stock and shipping from within the USA for only $4.50!
What they said is true, AceKard 2i has actually been discontinued for a long time but it still supports DSi 1.4.3 and can support 3DS up to 9.2 if you install flashcard timewarp as cia.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://gfuel.com/products/goth-gf-collectors-box?utm_source=Klaviyo_campaign&utm_medium=email&ut...