• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Nintendo's main "conference" direct was said to be an hour long, which is the same length as the E3 presentation they had last year.

So how does that mean they have less to show?

The fact that they are not having a big E3 conference, just like every other year, makes me, and most people I know,
into believing Nintendo won't have much to show this year, and that it would be easily outdone by both Sony and MS.
Even more, considering they have new consoles still to be released this year, and that there is still a lot of info about both PS4 and X1 still to be unveiled.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
The fact that they are not having a big E3 conference, just like every other year, makes me, and most people I know,
into believing Nintendo won't have much to show this year, and that it would be easily outdone by both Sony and MS.
Even more, considering they have new consoles still to be released this year, and that there is still a lot of info about both PS4 and X1 still to be unveiled.
Well, I suppose we'll find out in a couple weeks.

Mthb54

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think Sony will be impressing but I think we also have to watch out for nintendo direct and the Xbox

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I think Sony will be impressing but I think we also have to watch out for nintendo direct and the Xbox

My bet too :lol:
Xbox One conference was such a disaster that I don't have any hopes for it.
WiiU is the new Wii, underpowered, marketed for casuals, but still failing with both publics.
PS4 is still a mistery, but with everything the way it is, for me, it's the best shot.

3DS is doing great, but I don't remember of any game releasing soon, aside Pokemon and Phoenix Wright.
Maybe E3 will show some nice new 3DS releases.
Bring me DQMTW3D and I'll be satisfied.

Mthb54

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My bet too :lol:
Xbox One conference was such a disaster that I don't have any hopes for it.
WiiU is the new Wii, underpowered, marketed for casuals, but still failing with both publics.
PS4 is still a mistery, but with everything the way it is, for me, it's the best shot.

3DS is doing great, but I don't remember of any game releasing soon, aside Pokemon and Phoenix Wright.
Maybe E3 will show some nice new 3DS releases.
Bring me DQMTW3D and I'll be satisfied.

Well the big E3 3DS title is super smash bros (also on wiiu)
Maybe more news on the zelda?

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Uh, what?

You know, changing controller drastically to change gameplay,
having games more focused on casuals, like Wii fit U, Nintendoland etc

It looks like neither hardcore or casual gamers are interested in it,
it's sells are pathetic and devs aren't showing any interest in Wii.

It's like Wii situation but worse.

D

Dork

You know, changing controller drastically to change gameplay,
having games more focused on casuals, like Wii fit U, Nintendoland etc

It looks like neither hardcore or casual gamers are interested in it,
it's sells are pathetic and devs aren't showing any interest in Wii.

It's like Wii situation but worse.

Erm, the controller is just a traditional controller with a touchscreen, this doesn't radically change gameplay, and you just cherry-picked two titles with one not even released yet.
Nobody's interested in it because it had a horrible launch and has no games, E3 will focus on Nintendo's biggest titles.

Mthb54

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Erm, the controller is just a traditional controller with a touchscreen, this doesn't radically change gameplay, and you just cherry-picked two titles with one not even released yet.
Nobody's interested in it because it had a horrible launch and has no games, E3 will focus on Nintendo's biggest titles.

-No Games
-Cost A Lot
-Not Powerful
-Bad Advertising

And its just too bad because it had so much potential :(

Reactions: TripleSMoon

Mthb54

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You right, it is underpowered, but this isn't a reason why it's not selling. I've never heard of anyone who didn't buy a console because it was weak, look at how well the Wii did.

The reason I said this is because it can't keep up with the next gen competition
The new games won't run on the system because of the lack of power :(

D

Dork

The reason I said this is because it can't keep up with the next gen competition
The new games won't run on the system because of the lack of power :(

But what did that have to with my other post? Golly, I sure am confused.

On your topic: How can you possibly make that claim when neither the PS4 or Xbox One are out? As far as I'm concerned Watch Dogs will appear on both Wii U and PS4, so the Wii U can hold up fine. It's not like last gen where the Wii couldn't keep up because it was horrendously far behind.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
But what did that have to with my other post? Golly, I sure am confused.

On your topic: How can you possibly make that claim when neither the PS4 or Xbox One are out? As far as I'm concerned Watch Dogs will appear on both Wii U and PS4, so the Wii U can hold up fine. It's not like last gen where the Wii couldn't keep up because it was horrendously far behind.

I wouldn't be so certain of that.
Remember that the first titles never use the console's full potential.
Watch Dogs will even work on PS3.
Developers aren't interested in WiiU.
Saying that WiiU can pick up with PS4 because of one multiplat game is been too naive.

Well the big E3 3DS title is super smash bros (also on wiiu)
Maybe more news on the zelda?

I forgot about the new Zelda :lol:
About Smash, I still don't get way it's so popular.

D

Dork

Saying that WiiU can pick up with PS4 because of one multiplat game is been naive
*Western developers aren't interested in Wii U.
And I'm sure they'll want to once the Wii U starts selling, no third party wants to develop for a console like that.

I don't see what makes you think the Wii U is struggling in terms of hardware, and I don't think naive is the right word.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Saying that WiiU can pick up with PS4 because of one multiplat game is been too naive.

I forgot about the new Zelda :lol:
About Smash, I still don't get way it's so popular.
Well considering how Ubisoft said that Wii U would be getting the next generation version of Watch Dogs, whether it runs on PS3 is irrelevant.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
*Western developers aren't interested in Wii U.
And I'm sure they'll want to once the Wii U starts selling, no third party wants to develop for a console like that.

I don't see what makes you think the Wii U is struggling in terms of hardware.

Taking in consideration the difference between WiiU hardware and what been said about PS4 and X1,
the difference is huge. I doubt WiiU will be able to keep up with PS4 and X1 with multiplats.

Well considering how Ubisoft said that Wii U would be getting the next generation version of Watch Dogs, whether it runs on PS3 is irrelevant.

Source?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: