Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
TwinRetro said:
Last year: LOL KINECT SUCKS NO GAMES!!!
This year: WAAAA TOO MUCH KINECT I HATE MS!!!

Haters gonna hate.
I'm pretty sure it was "Kinect sucks, it also has no games"

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TwinRetro said:
Last year: LOL KINECT SUCKS NO GAMES!!!
This year: WAAAA TOO MUCH KINECT I HATE MS!!!
haha lol... conclusion: kinect sucks in both ways

seriously, how do you "walk" on kinect?? I mean... the star wars game is a rail hack and slash?? like the fable game? (rail shooter)

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
@TwinRetro - You gave a great example of Kinect games this year and last year lol, come on guys be serious, it was a good overall conference, of course Sony and Nintendo will top it soon.

Rating 6/10 i.e Good
wink.gif

Sachka

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Lets put together the time we saw GOW3 + the time we saw HALO 4
NOW lets put together the time it took us to watch the kid waving the hands to Elmo for kinect
WTF????!

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I don't see why there's all the hate here actually. They had a pretty good conference IMHO. 2 Halo games, Gears of War 3, Fable 4, Forza 4, a shitload of Kinect minigames, new dashboard, .....
Solid.

Xale

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Microsofts press conference was bs, all it was, was kinect and media based things. Kinect started as an option, but its starting to look like they are taking away the choice of it and making it needed, and at the same time they are trying to make the xbox into a media center instead of a gaming console.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Satangel said:
I don't see why there's all the hate here actually. They had a pretty good conference IMHO. 2 Halo games, Gears of War 3, Fable 4, Forza 4, a shitload of Kinect minigames, new dashboard, .....
Solid.

Exactly my sentiment. I'm kind of digging the Fable "shooter" and the new dashboard is slick as shit.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Fanboys never appreciate other companies work. Fact.

I on the other hand liked the Conference, especially the Tomb Raider part!! Bang on! And Mass Effect 3, even though I don't own an Xbox 360 lol, I like to see what Nintendo's rivals are bringing out to keep the heated battle between MS Sony and Ninty
tongue.gif

I know I know MS doesn't come with all guns blazing, some day they will and then it'll be a proper market battle between the 3
wink.gif

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The halo's saved that IMO. Gears looked better than the last 2 (now with more lost planet) and cod looked more inspired thankfully. Can't wait for the kinect fad to blow over. I hope it never becomes the focus of any console ever.

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
Trophies
XP
Country
I thought it was very nice. All the kinect stuff made me wish I used my 360 more. However I didn't like how majority of the games displayed were FPS and that they were sequels (so they didn't have anything original)

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
It's normal that the conference gets hate. 90% of the users here are mainly Nintendo users or straight up fanboys.

When the best thing shown in the conference was your generic shooter, people get bored.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ring actually helped and I didn't have to cuss out the guy in arabic