Dweller's Empty Path available now

nxwing

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines

Promotional Video for Dweller's Empty Path

Temmie, most known for her sprite work and cameo in 2016's Undertale, has released not just a video for the game Dweller's Empty Path, but also the game itself. It's an RPGMaker game that features Game Boy-style visuals. The games features over a hundred illustrations made by Temmie, who also did some compositons. Toby Fox, who Temmie has previously worked with in Undertale, also provides some compositions for the game along with Camellia, who was in charge of the music production. The game is similar to Temmie's previous work, Escaped Chasm, in terms of visuals and gameplay. Dweller's Empty Path is also a sequel to Escaped Chasm, as mentioned in its itch.io page.

Temmie said:
This game follows after Escaped Chasm, so I recommend you play that before playing this! (Though, you don't really have to.. You'll still be able to understand everything that's going on even if you don't play it.)
Also, despite it having a different name, I still consider this to be apart of the Escaped Chasm series. I couldn't name it Escaped Chasm 2 because of the joke game I included in Escaped Chasm (1)'s file folder.

:arrow:Source
:download:Download

Last edited by nxwing,
Reactions: Mythical

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I want to hear more of that soundtrack. Sounds good. I'm not sold on the green and white game boy style, would have much preferred GBC style. Might have to check it out though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.