Hacking DVD Read error

zomgitztony

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recently i have been getting a dvd read error. this all started when i wanted to play guitar hero smash hits and got a error 002.
all my store baught games work. its only my burned games.No, i am not using DVD+R.
Anybody know whats the problem?

zomgitztony

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nabster92 said:
Have you installed any cIOS on your system yet? And if so what rev?

since the error started i have installed CIOS36_rev5-64-v1042 but it still doesnt work. should i install another?

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
haha rev5, thats quality comedy right there.

rev 5 is like a year old!

i suggest cios_rev9. find the cIOS rev9 installer and then run it through the homebrew channel to update it.

the highest rev is 13b currently.

EDIT: also, error 002 is not to do with your DVDs. It's an attempt by nintendo to prevent piracy, which is why it only happens with your burned games. there are ways to fix a 002 error on this forum somewhere, you'll just have to find them lol

zomgitztony

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mikeyt1998 said:
haha rev5, thats quality comedy right there.

rev 5 is like a year old!

i suggest cios_rev9. find the cIOS rev9 installer and then run it through the homebrew channel to update it.

the highest rev is 13b currently.

EDIT: also, error 002 is not to do with your DVDs. It's an attempt by nintendo to prevent piracy, which is why it only happens with your burned games. there are ways to fix a 002 error on this forum somewhere, you'll just have to find them lol

thanks my games work now(:

how do i remove the error 002?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, AncientBoi be like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxLoR6H7GxQ