ROM Hack Dungeon Hack Homebrew

cowabungabruce

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know about any good dungeon hack type games for the ds? Commercial or homebrew? I thought Children of Mana was kinda stupid and really easy. Linley's dungeon crawl doesn't support DLDI so it wont work on my r4. Powder ds is nice but doesnt seem much fun or involving. The nethack port for ds is the best option i've come across and has the most mileage outta my r4 card so far. My only gripes are the text size and the on screen keyboard is nice but tiresome. Also you can't hold a direction and keep moving, you have to keep tapping on the d pad. I know it seems minor but its very annoying.

If anyone knows of any options I'm unaware of, id love to hear em. And if there is a way to use a homebrew that is unsupported by dldi, could someone tell me. and also, if there are any diablo type homebrews out there or in the works, i would love to hear about it.

man, if diablo was on a ds, my life would be over.

On a side not, Heroes of Mana is a solid game. Most of the reviews are negative. They expected another warcraft and while there is things that could be polished up, It is worth trying if you can get it though free means.

AndreXL

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dungeon hack as in "Etrian Odyssey?"
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users