gov78

Ha made you Look
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
im not 100% on it but i think it coop with item transferable to the single player but like i said not 100% sure. still i reli wanna play a good rpg like diablo with multi so this is the closest thing

SkH

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
im not 100% on it but i think it coop with item transferable to the single player but like i said not 100% sure. still i reli wanna play a good rpg like diablo with multi so this is the closest thing
I'm not at the part where I get my FC, where it is exactly when/where you got yours?

gov78

Ha made you Look
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well all you do is save and quit from ur single player game then select your profile and you can choose fro msingle and multiplayer

gov78

Ha made you Look
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well i dunno thats what i wanna test
tongue.gif
so anyone else gunna give there fc for Dungeon Explorer

Tweaked

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
YAYAYAYAYAYAY ITS DUMPED!!! i was a ridiculouslly addicted d2lod addict (and wow for that matter, killed all raid content in game D: ) and have dreamed for this day!!!!!

I have an exellent connection, anyone ever wanting to play, add me code
biggrin.gif

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't think I'm anywhere near ready to tackle the temple yet (lvl 12, not very far in), but I wouldn't mind giving co-op a shot to see what it's like.

Here's my friend code:

And gov78, there is a gbatemp irc channel, and a wifi channel for organizing matches and things like this.

Both channels are on efnet:
#gbatemp.net
#gbatemp-wifi

If anyone wants to co-op, I'll be in those channels. Guess I'd better do some leveling!
yaynds.gif

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So gov78 and I just played some co-op in the pyramid, and it's really fun. It took us a couple tries to get the hang of it, but we eventually cleared the first boss on the fifth floor, and ended up getting wrecked by the boss on the 10th floor.

You get to keep the items that you acquire, but you don't gain any experience.

Overall though, it's a blast. It would be great to get teams of 3 going. We definitely could have used another person.

We were both around level 25, and it's going to take more leveling and better equipment to get past the 10th floor.

I hope more people can join in!

BTW, the best way to organize is probably in the IRC channel, so come on in! No one bites (much).

gov78

Ha made you Look
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well i been reading up apprently the higher u go up the more rare and set equipment and stuff u get so it pretty awsome if u want some unique stuff it reli was fun i suggest guys come and try it out!!
yaynds.gif
grog.gif
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: My therapy chair is padded