gov78

Ha made you Look
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
come on the irc gbatemp-wifi u can find me on there most of the time if u wanna play
biggrin.gif

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Glad to see more people are playing. I've added everyone in the thread, and I'd love to play some more co-op. I'm usually around at night time in the US.

I've got a level 70 T.Warrior, and I can get a good ways in the pyramid by myself, but I'd love to get higher up and find some loot, or maybe even the boss man himself!

If anyone wants to play, pm me or look for me in the channels.
yaynds.gif

gov78

Ha made you Look
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
iv added everyone in here now so il come on the irc later to get some coop done
biggrin.gif

EDIT: Ok people i got a new friend code since my game went wierd still got my lvl 50 Mage but it seem my fc changed some how heres my new one 532703 952801

Captain N

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm trying to get a few more friends to buy this to co-op play but it hasn't appeared locally here in stores yet. Are you guys running the game on your flashcards? I can't seem to connect to Nintendo Wifi with my R4. It tells me there was an error connecting.

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to get a few more friends to buy this to co-op play but it hasn't appeared locally here in stores yet. Are you guys running the game on your flashcards? I can't seem to connect to Nintendo Wifi with my R4. It tells me there was an error connecting.
I'm playing it on an R4. No connection problems. Have you successfully connected in other games? Or is this your first time trying? Either way, if you post your router/security set-up someone may be able to help you out.

Shabadage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone up for a game of this later tonight? I've got a Lvl 25 and haven't been able to find ANYONE to connect to the few times I've tried to play wifi.

Englor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi my f is 481165 790115 ihave a oros war.[englor] between lv 65-70 i usually play at night an morning in canada time add me!

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys i'll play my name on the game is GFL and FC is 369502-658454.

and how do i enter this chat you guys metioned?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: