• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,023
  • Replies 2
D

Deleted User

OP
Hi!
I'm trying to backup my SysNAND. Most guides say it takes 5-10 minutes, but I've been waiting an hour and it's only reached 7% on "Creating NAND.bin." I have a Dane-Elec 16 GB SDcard, but from my experience it's performance is very poor with the 3DS. Is there a safe way to cancel dumping my NAND until I can buy a new, better card? Are there any other reasons that it would slow down?
Thanks!

CrispyYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dumping sysnand does not actually touch sysnand itself: It's only making a copy of it on your sd card.

You can press B to cancel the operation. My two guesses are that your card isn't formatted as FAT32 with a Cluster Size of 32/64kb, or your 10.7 downgrade didn't fully downgrade properly.

D

Deleted User

OP
Dumping sysnand does not actually touch sysnand itself: It's only making a copy of it on your sd card.

You can press B to cancel the operation. My two guesses are that your card isn't formatted as FAT32 with a Cluster Size of 32/64kb, or your 10.7 downgrade didn't fully downgrade properly.

Thanks for the reassurance! My SD card is reaching the end of its short life cycle, so I assume that thats involved as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-