Gaming dumping pokemon soul silver save (Usa)

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now now, there's no reason to get off topic, truly. If he/she says that he has the (U) version of the game, he has it. Otherwise, just ignore him if you don't believe him, and I'm not saying that I believe him.

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I am r4ymond said:
Now now, there's no reason to get off topic, truly. If he/she says that he has the (U) version of the game, he has it. Otherwise, just ignore him if you don't believe him, and I'm not saying that I believe him.

Off topic from what, lol? The OP's question was answered long ago... this thread's gone off-topic several times since it started.

I kind of like that aspect of an approaching Pokemon launch, though. Any thread relating to the games just starts growing out of control with random, often nostalgic posting. Good times.

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I am r4ymond said:

Sigh* Fiiiiiiiiinnneeeee.....
I like how this topic completely derailed from the topic title....
~points at~
dumping pokemon soul silver save

Takanato

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
If I try to prove in anyway on here over a public forum that I have a game that wasn't supposed to be dumped so early, I could be an asset to the crime or they could get a really good lawyer and pin the dumping on me>_>, thats what I meant.

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Takanato said:
If I try to prove in anyway on here over a public forum that I have a game that wasn't supposed to be dumped so early, I could be an asset to the crime or they could get a really good lawyer and pin the dumping on me>_>, thats what I meant.
Actually , hey, i can source you for infromation...
Whats the AP on it? did it have any? and what cart you using?

Exbaddude

The Prince.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Takanato said:
I use NO$Zoomer and I already told you, it has the same AP as the jap version and can be fixed by using Rudolph's patch
Really?
ohmy.gif

Balorawn

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Takanato said:
Just found both

Edit: A clue: Google : NDS Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver USA Dump!

The first result with that search on google is completely fake, it's just prepatched. I checked it earlier.

Kasumi Yawa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I found another things but
QUOTE said:
Error

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: