Homebrew dumping a save into hg/ss cartridge

SirCB85

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You know, everytime someone asks that question a puppy gets hit by a car, so please help spread the word so no more puppys have to suffer a horrible death because of this!
No it isn´t, hasn´t been ever and won´t be for a long time I think.
*starting to cry* and I realy hoped we where beyond the time where everyone just started an account to ask this question *drowns the board in his tears**

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
It's possible, but not with the usual homebrew. You need a special USB device called the "NDS Adapter Plus", but it costs $30 is most people don't want to bother.

But seriously, like SirCB85 pointed out, there's been a ton of threads started by people asking this exact question; you should try searching for some of those, first. Emulation is also the wrong section for this question.

G

GentleFist

funny how sir knew how often the question was made but he still didn't knew the right answer...

SirCB85

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
GentleFist said:
funny how sir knew how often the question was made but he still didn't knew the right answer...
Actualy I do know the correct answer, but my deduction says that someone who doesn´t bother do look before asking a question thats been answered like what feels a hundret times, he won´t want to solder his cart and risking damaging it, neither would he spend 30 Bucks for an USBStick he could only use for that one purpose, so why bother and write them down the hundrets time?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/owEOnspRpVk?si=rEd1m4Yi0aTKvjiv