Dumped pkg Error 30008-1

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so far the only dumper that works for me is using ftpdump and thats downloading and decrypting the pfs image file
afaik, downloading and decrypting is the norm for ftp if that's what you mean. it should work on normal system files as well, just can't reencrypt them back.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know. I posted an image of what a file looks like encrypted on the ps4. it's like O-= or something while decrypted will say .ELF.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's what they call "file magic" or if you see an explanation about the offsets for a particular type of file, magic means that it's what the system uses to differentiate the file, to know what the file is.

ColdFire0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know Karos site does decrypted files except the trophy so far that i have found

There is still a bug when trying to dump patch files with Karo. It does not work for some reason. The files in <GAME>-patch root are 0KB. Example; I am trying Doom Eternal and Karo's app-dumper only dumps 8MB of patch data. ftpdump dumped ~100GB on my Doom Eternal ~37GB base game & ~60GB patch.

I will try to install the game later and se if it works.

ChaosKid01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
make sure you have binloader and ftp ready for use so you can see if its working correctly as i have found its the only one that has worked for me i just had to find my trophy file as the dumped one is encrypted

ColdFire0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UPDATE: So, for some reason is was also the fault of BinLoader. It gives me errors on port 9090. On port 9020 it works well. I used Karo 900N host. Here are the steps:

1. Go here . It's Karo's host. Always use 900N.
2. Use GoldHenV2b to jailbreak.
3. Click BinLoader.
4. Click FTP.
5. Dump the game via ftpdump.

NOTE 1: I dumped my games via ftpdump. (It's faster and it fixes the encrypted trophies issue.)
NOTE 2: After dumping the game you have to load FTP Payload again.
NOTE 3: Ignore GoldHEN's FTP and BinLoader options on PS4 Settings menu. Don't touch those. Use only Karo's host.
NOTE 4: ftpdump can be used on Linux as well. (On MacOS it gives me error). The only thing that you have to do is to convert ftpdump file into executable. Go to ftpdump folder. Right click -> Open in Terminal and execute this command line:

Bash:
chmod u+x ftpdump

In the same folder just execute this code to dump the game

Bash:
./ftpdump <YOUR_IP>

You don't need ftpdump.bat file. It's for Windows only.

NOTE 5. Tutorial on how to use ftpdump . It's on Windows but it's the same idea on Linux if you have basic Terminal knowledge.

ChaosKid01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
on ftpdump file and if you open it with notepad++ you can set your ip address and port so you dont need too keep setting your ip on call and just use ./ftpdump

for using ftp dump i just choose too use goldhen then activet ftp then use ftpdump it works that way also

Last edited by ChaosKid01,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Im gonna see if I can find a ps4 to buy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: