Dumped pkg Error 30008-1

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so far the only dumper that works for me is using ftpdump and thats downloading and decrypting the pfs image file
afaik, downloading and decrypting is the norm for ftp if that's what you mean. it should work on normal system files as well, just can't reencrypt them back.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know. I posted an image of what a file looks like encrypted on the ps4. it's like O-= or something while decrypted will say .ELF.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's what they call "file magic" or if you see an explanation about the offsets for a particular type of file, magic means that it's what the system uses to differentiate the file, to know what the file is.

ColdFire0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know Karos site does decrypted files except the trophy so far that i have found

There is still a bug when trying to dump patch files with Karo. It does not work for some reason. The files in <GAME>-patch root are 0KB. Example; I am trying Doom Eternal and Karo's app-dumper only dumps 8MB of patch data. ftpdump dumped ~100GB on my Doom Eternal ~37GB base game & ~60GB patch.

I will try to install the game later and se if it works.

ChaosKid01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
make sure you have binloader and ftp ready for use so you can see if its working correctly as i have found its the only one that has worked for me i just had to find my trophy file as the dumped one is encrypted

ColdFire0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UPDATE: So, for some reason is was also the fault of BinLoader. It gives me errors on port 9090. On port 9020 it works well. I used Karo 900N host. Here are the steps:

1. Go here . It's Karo's host. Always use 900N.
2. Use GoldHenV2b to jailbreak.
3. Click BinLoader.
4. Click FTP.
5. Dump the game via ftpdump.

NOTE 1: I dumped my games via ftpdump. (It's faster and it fixes the encrypted trophies issue.)
NOTE 2: After dumping the game you have to load FTP Payload again.
NOTE 3: Ignore GoldHEN's FTP and BinLoader options on PS4 Settings menu. Don't touch those. Use only Karo's host.
NOTE 4: ftpdump can be used on Linux as well. (On MacOS it gives me error). The only thing that you have to do is to convert ftpdump file into executable. Go to ftpdump folder. Right click -> Open in Terminal and execute this command line:

Bash:
chmod u+x ftpdump

In the same folder just execute this code to dump the game

Bash:
./ftpdump <YOUR_IP>

You don't need ftpdump.bat file. It's for Windows only.

NOTE 5. Tutorial on how to use ftpdump . It's on Windows but it's the same idea on Linux if you have basic Terminal knowledge.

ChaosKid01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
on ftpdump file and if you open it with notepad++ you can set your ip address and port so you dont need too keep setting your ip on call and just use ./ftpdump

for using ftp dump i just choose too use goldhen then activet ftp then use ftpdump it works that way also

Last edited by ChaosKid01,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I use AKG K7XX headphones for daily use, but Meze 99 Classics when I want to *enjoy* the music
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I mean built in sound on mobo's has gotten way better but still XP handled sound better and X-Fi was still better than onboard audio even to this day
    Hell not sure what was going on but for like a few weeks MP3's sounded muffled, some driver or Windows update fixed it. Thank god lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Oh boy Massdrop has $1100 IEMs. Want, but not at that price lmao. https://drop.com/buy/campfire-audio-andromeda-emerald-sea-iem
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'd sooner buy the Meze 109 Pro if I was dropping that much on headphones. I don't even like buds/IEMs
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I got the Google Pixel Pro buds, they're good enough for when I need portable audio. And some really cheap IEMs that Dankpods recommends, I think the KZ ZSN Pro
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd stick with cheapo Chinese $10 ones quality is actually becoming on pair with name brand since name Brand usually quads the price up anyway loose one bud that's another $200
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    My Pixel Pro buds shit the bed a month or two ago. My wireless charger (which they do support Qi charging) absolutely COOKED them. Caused some problem that caused the case to heat up to 180F+
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    They were like 9 months out of warranty but I hit up Google support anyway and told them how hot they were getting and they replaced them with new ones because they wanted these for failure analysis lol
    lol wireless charging
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why I can't bring myself to even spend $100 on wireless earbuds
    I think it's a cool idea but damn
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Apparently the case has a problem with >15W wireless chargers. Google design fault, that one.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I could live with wireless charging if the damn standard case doesn't block connection
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    how is wireless charging possible?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dbz said everyone has raging energy senses
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    you mean generally, how does the concept work?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Copper conducting electricity or something
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @Xdqwerty, power through a coil of wire causes an electromagnetic field to be generated. Another coil of wire can be set up to harness the power from that electromagnetic field and turn it into usable energy for charging a device
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Two good videos from ElectroBOOM that touch on the subject:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQwGjhwPEik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2YwkAWg0_g
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Elements on earth are actually more powerful than we think
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Wow I can't believe I've been watching ElectroBOOM for that long. I remember when that first video came out lol
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Wow I can't believe I've been watching ElectroBOOM for that long. I remember when that first...