Victorum

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Afternoon everyone, I'm sorry to create a thread just to ask a question :(
So, there it is, I played a lot at Fantasy Life after installing it as a .cia, but as I really enjoyed this game, I want to buy it (as a cartridge) in order to support the developers.
I already know that the game saves in the exdata folder (not on the cartridge), and that the .cia save is slightly different than the cart save, for whatever reason.
SO! Is it possible that I buy a cartridge of Fantasy Life and transfer the save of the .cia onto the cartridge?
Considering that the save if console-specific, could I just transfer it from the emuNAND .cia onto the sysNAND cart?
Any help would be nice :)
Thank you very much!

D

Deleted-379826

So, there it is, I played a lot at Fantasy Life after installing it as a .cia, but as I really enjoyed this game, I want to buy it (as a cartridge) in order to support the developers.
I already know that the game saves in the exdata folder (not on the cartridge), and that the .cia save is slightly different than the cart save, for whatever reason.
SO! Is it possible that I buy a cartridge of Fantasy Life and transfer the save of the .cia onto the cartridge?
Considering that the save if console-specific, could I just transfer it from the emuNAND .cia onto the sysNAND cart?
Thank you very much!
I believe you can using jk save manager

trigao

Ninten
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thank you very much!

there is a fantasy life save dumper/injector to use with HBL if you able to

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yz7n3a49ylmjp3g/FLsavetool.zip?dl=0
(got from here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-fantasy-life-save-viewer-editor.374495/)

nightweb

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I actually face this issue while I was hunting down my own copy of the game, if you have the CIA for your region and you get a Cart for you region you won't actually have to do anything as they both read the same save files whether it is Cart or eShop(CIA) versions, if you have different region's you can use the Fantasy life dumping too (FLsavetool) from here to dump and restore your saves to the new game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol