Gaming dualshock 4 is best for ps gaming

cash00bi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Xbox One gamepad > DualShock 4.
Like, really. The ergonomity of Xbox one pad is insane.
Personally, if I wanted a gamepad with a touchpad, I'd choose Steam Controller lol

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Xbox One gamepad > DualShock 4.
Like, really. The ergonomity of Xbox one pad is insane.
Personally, if I wanted a gamepad with a touchpad, I'd choose Steam Controller lol

sounds like a typical pshater and xbox fanboy....the touchpad on the steam controller is crap

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Xbox one s controller just works out of the blue. Also no annoying lamp in the front wich gives better battery life. All games support xbox controllers wich with the dualshock only a few do and when they do not you'll have to use DS4 wich remaps the controller. You'll also have to resync to console each time

grey72

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Xbox one s controller just works out of the blue. Also no annoying lamp in the front wich gives better battery life. All games support xbox controllers wich with the dualshock only a few do and when they do not you'll have to use DS4 wich remaps the controller. You'll also have to resync to console each time
DS4windows is a pretty good xinput wrapper for it that solves most of it's problems imo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ps4 pad is horrid,crap battery life crap analog sticks useless touch pad ps3 pad is a 1000 times better,360/x1 pad are best ever.
Hey, what version of the Dualshock 4 have you used? The launch version or the second version? The second version got better analog sticks. The DualShock 3 is just a dualshock 2 without the plastic at the rear, and doesn't have anything for your fingers to grip onto, thus letting them slip, and no, the shoulder buttons do not make a great replacement, you'll need the R2 and L2 in just about every game eventually, thus forcing people to deal with their fingers slipping. The XBOX 360 is great, minus the d-pad and slight issue with gri, and battery packs, and batteries, which BOTH XBOX 360 AND XBOX ONE REQUIRE! And the Xbox One has a pretty bad battery life, likely to power the damn rumble motors in the triggers

D

Deleted User

the way i play games
M&K: FPS, RTS, TPS, MMORPG, Flash Games (Just a few childhood favorites through flashpoint), Fighting Games (Keyboard only), Grand Theft Auto
360: 3D Platformers, Open World, Racing, ARPG
DS4. 2D Platformers, most top down view games, puzzles

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: show him fighting in ww2