Dual Wiimotes

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Bill Gates03, Feb 10, 2007.

Feb 10, 2007

Dual Wiimotes by Bill Gates03 at 12:18 AM (818 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Bill Gates03
    OP

Newcomer Bill Gates03 Member

United States
    When will they come out with games that can use dual wiimotes to play at the same time? I didn't see any other posts like this...

What types of games would require it?

What uses for it?

2. Westside

Member Westside Sogdiana

Uzbekistan
    If, and that's a big if... they come out with a drum game like they showed in the video, dual controller would be good. There are also many FPS that uses two weapons at the same time.

3. Hooya

Member Hooya GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    I had thought about that as well. Why use the 'chuck attachment when you can have two pointing devices!!!?

I'm sure eventually there will be a game or two that uses dual remotes.

Thank you for spelling "dual" correctly, by the way. You have no many times I have read posts that read "duel remotes".

4. Veho

Global Moderator Veho The man who cried "Ni".

Croatia
    A formidable weapon in the hand of an experienced duelist, not as widespread as the duel pistols or swords, but a weapon any true gentleman seeking to defend his honour should definitely take into consideration.

Wii Play lets you use two remotes in the shooting game. If you play single player, you can use two remotes as two guns. It's neat. Lets you go all Wiimote-kata on those targets.