Question Dual Boot

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by Goku1992A, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Goku1992A
    OP

Goku1992A Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 20, 2019
    United States
    Hey guys I have a few questions hopefully you can help me

1. I have a dual booted switch however my backups and my save files form my emmunand shows up on the OFW should this be a concern to me? Lets just say if I wanna play online with my legit game and not open the backup games. (Keep in mind that I accidentally launched CFW sysnand once however I was on the DNS settings on wifi to block nintendo server.)

2. What I read online is a fuse is burned by updating or downgrading your firmware since the switch has 32 fuses but what happenns when I boot into OFW from the jig method is a fuse being burnt? I only ask because I didn't enable auto RCM I dont wanna always keep the switch on sleep mode so I turn it off and then I use the jig to go back into the CFW or OFW. I heard that whenever a new update is made either OFW or CFW use choidujorNX because it doesn't burn the fuse. I'll try to explain myself better sometimes I would botch the RCM mode and my OFW cuts on does that considered a fuse burned or that's just normal. Whenever I go on the launch screen to choose CFW or OFW my fuses are intact?

I have the Big Switch that have the CFW/OFW and I have the switch lite for my OFW but it's redundant to carry two switches if I can do everything on one device.

Last edited by Goku1992A, Nov 20, 2019
  2. username23bob

username23bob GBAtemp Regular

Mar 15, 2009
    United States
    your emunand saves definitely shouldn’t be appearing on your sysnand lol

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted