I just thought I'd share my little story here in hopes it might help someone else out. First off I'd like to say that I've had my DS-X 4Gbit for over a year now and I have nothing but praise. Everything game I've ever tried has worked, until the ARM7 fixes were necessary, and the ARM7 fix has always worked on the games I've played. The first problem I had was when firmware 1.1.2 was released. I updated and my cart was unusable. Not only would it not work in the DS, but my PC wouldn't;t even recognize it. I searched the forums a bit and found the recovery tool on the DSX site, I remember using it and that fixing the problem. That was over six months ago. A few days ago, out of the blue, the same thing happened. However I went to the DSX site and their forums were offline. I saw the link for the recovery tool hosted in the downloads on this site but it was taken off. After about a day or so of searching I found it on the wiki site. the tool and the driver. I installed the driver first but I'm not sure if that had any affect, but after that I opened the recovery tool and the cart mounted with all the files still intact. I backed up and ran the tool. I think I also used the official updater tool after the recovery tool. After that I had to reformat the cart, but then I it was working again. I transfered the files over and I'm back to 100%. I hope this information is helpful.