Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Taiwan
Source website: Here
Download: Here

OlliPolli has updated his offline Wikipedia reader. "At the moment DSwiki can't do more than displaying mostly unformatted wiki markup of articles (but word and line breaks and a proportional font make it easily readable)". Check the included readme file for further instructions on how to install and use DSwiki.

QUOTE said:
I have released a new version of DSwiki. Version 0.1alpha2 is the first version that makes the Wikipedia completely accessible on the DS.

Changes and added features:

* The index can be searched, so every article can be accessed. Press X for an input form.
* The shoulder buttons navigate through the complete history of visited pages.
* A cache of 2MB size is saving all recently visited pages, what is quite faster than retrieving and unpacking it from disk every back and forth.
* There should be no big memory leaks anymore, browsing can be (nearly) endless.
* s are handled correctly.
* There is no separate Unifont-version to display more glyphs, but a stable release will have one included.

Screenshots:

ds_wiki1.png
ds_wiki2.png

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
Sorry this is mostly my fault. I recently banned his ip from my site because he was copying news and posting it here 5 minutes after I've posted it, Boxart for rom posts was being stolen as well. Now i don't mind this if the person gives credit where he gets the news from, but he was posting user submitted news here and not even linking the homepage of the game. In some cases not even mentioning the author of the homebrew, let alone linking to us as the place where he copy pasted the news from.
lecture.gif

Anyway he complained enough for me to unban his ip on the agreement that if he takes news from my site he puts us as a source. Just like i do when i get my news from other respected sites i always source them, as did you when you posted news here Urza. If someone is gonna completely copy paste a news post they better put the source of that post, anyone should know that.

As for the hotlinked images well im not doing anything about that. That hotlink protection is there for this exact reason. It's why the image has the "respect source websites" on it in the first place. He should know better than to hotlink images anyway, no matter what site they come from.

And the matter of him stealing news from us was actually brought to my attention by pm from a user i don't even know on this site. For GBAtemp users to notice what he was doing and actually tell me about it was enough for me to take action with an ip ban. So as for the matter of DS-Scene being a source website, well in the case of this completely copy pasted news post yes, we are the source. Anyway im going on about it too much now but i hope i cleared everything up without being too rude about it
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Was Leo the hawk
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I didn't see any kissing and loving, so prob not
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    True hawks have more pride
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    [awaits K3Nv2's remarks for me] :unsure:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @AncientBoi, would be a better lover to luke he knows how to get in personal space better
    [sips my ☕ ]
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The other night was watching tv in my screened in porch, and heard something walking on my porch roof, thought maybe it was a raccoon, so I grabbed my rifle and went out to look, it was just a duck, lol
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Shoot the duck free meal
    +3
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not allowed here in Ohio without Duck hunting permit, n it not in season yet.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just say it was trespassing and you thought it was ancientboi
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We can shoot racoon, possums, skunks, cayottes tho
    +1
    I can shoot guys :shy::blush::evil:
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not from more than 2 feet tho
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You confuse shooting for milking
    +3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @AncientBoi, hasn't shot anything since 1938
    +2
    I think that was "The great depression" time
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It like one of those fake guns, that shoot, then a flag comes out and says, "splash"
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah a world War wasn't going on or anything
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Americans lied about camps for propaganda
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, where is your gun at?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I thought he already showed you his gun
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun. This is for fighting, this is for fun." - Full Metal Jacket
    +1
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: "This is my rifle, this is my gun. This is for fighting, this is for fun." - Full Metal Jacket +1