puchaozhu

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Switzerland
hsy7758258 said:
i want to translate this But someone had done it So i want to do my best to help u
rolleyes.gif
???????~??SC???????????????????????????????~

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
fgghjjkll said:
So, no dice with the project?
frown.gif
Did you really think this was going to go anywhere? Sadly the lazy Supercard team has yet to get off their asses and deliver anything.

Reactions: Margen67

alidsl

I am now a lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
I got an answer when I asked them to fix bugs with running plug-ins, then a few days after that they released an update that fixed plug-in bugs

Later I did the same thing but about different plug-ins but got no response

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Oh noes! :O

Demand moar!
I am nowhere near proficient enough to undertake this project alone, and asiekierka has since given up and started bigger and better projects. This project was never really undertaken as we didn't have the full SDK, and as such there is no point hoping it'll happen (because it won't).

asiekierka

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Dear Antoligy, WHY DID YOU LOCK THE PREVIOUS THREAD?

Remember when a few months ago we asked Team SuperCard for full SDK sources? Well, they have finally complied, and as a result of that:
- we can make the protocol much faster,
- we can do everything!

Despite what Antoligy said, it IS possible to port Linux to the DSTwo with what we have right now! ^_^ They released the full source of both the DS side and the DSTwo side of communication, so it IS possible!

We just need to assemble a team of talented broniesprogrammers that can help us!

EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE NOW! LET'S MAKE IT REAL

(Antoligy, please unlock or remove the other thread. ;_;)

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Demand moar!
I am nowhere near proficient enough to undertake this project alone, and asiekierka has since given up and started bigger and better projects. This project was never really undertaken as we didn't have the full SDK, and as such there is no point hoping it'll happen (because it won't).

I meant demand the SDK in a more complete version more. :unsure:

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania

Demand moar!

no need, they've complied :P
http://gbatemp.net/topic/311337-supercard-dstwo-sdk-v12-released/

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

Demand moar!

no need, they've complied :P
http://gbatemp.net/t...k-v12-released/
Yeah, I was wrong with my initial judgement D:

Dimensional

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yay!!! I love linux!! I have it on both my laptop and desktop, dualbooted with Windows. Sadly, I need Windows for a few things that Linux just can't run, even with Wine or a virtual machine.

sonny_jim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I am one of the developers of DSLinux and I'd like to help out. I've contacted the Supercard team to see if I can't get it running on the DSTwo

Reactions: Margen67

Pate

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I found the SDK sources as released by SuperCard still somewhat lacking, and it was not possible to build the NDS side using a recent DevKitPro version. I decided to look into porting their sources to a recent DevKitPro to help me in enhancing the SDK for DS2x86, and the result of my porting work is now available for download from my DSx86 pages at http://dsx86.patrickaalto.com

Feel free to use the ported sources if they help you in any way to make DSLinux run on DSTwo!

Pate

P

pasc

Any Update on this ?

It seems ridiculous to buy a Smart mm when I already have a perfectly working scds2 laying around.

Progress ?

BTW: What is supercards Support Mail ? I want to Mail them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Maybe a ghost writer?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Oh my God the graphics are so realistic looking." Lol of course it was the shiznit back then tho.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've never stood in line overnight or for hours, to buy anything. I can just wait and buy it later.
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    I have never done that either.
    closest ive done is getting to target a couple hours early in the moring to get some amiibos.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Im back
    But that topic makes me sad. :(
    Abusive narcissistic ex shame guilted me into selling them becasue my gaming and interests were childish like a little kid collecting toys. :(
    I had soooooooooooo many of them. All still sealed.
    +1
    I eventually had to contact a domestic abuse advocate to help me get out of the apartment I was in a lease with her. And filed a restraining order on her cuz she kept harassing me after i left her.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I didnt bring my Charger and nobody here has one compatible with my phone
    either you have usb C and no one else does, or everone else has usb c except you. haha
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @RedColoredStars, i don't have usb c
    That happened to me for like a year. lol. I was the only one of all my friends and family to still have an old phone.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @RedColoredStars, my phone is from around 2019
    Mine was from 2017. lolol. I just got this new one like 6 months ago. Not even new, second hand cheapo $40 phone. But it has usb c. lol
    I cant justify $1k+ on a nice ass phone. I can spend that on a 75" tv screen. Why a 6" screen device cost me the same? lol
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had a iPhone 5 for like 6 years, till last year, and had to get new phone, when phone companies stop using the cdna networks, which the iphone5 used.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A phone can do more than a TV
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    These smart TVs are getting close tho. Gonna be like "back to future" TVs before long.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah a phones going to always be more powerful than a TV if the TVs $2grand maybe but why when I can put a smaller device in my pocket that does basically everything a TV already does
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can justify a decent $800 smartphone that'll last 3 years when I could get a 65" TV for $400 and buy a decent micro computer for $100 more
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tbf there are decent $400 smartphones in today's market that make top end spec phones unjust it's just what you want
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Tbf there are decent $400 smartphones in today's market that make top end spec phones unjust...