DStwo work on "New" Nintendo 3ds

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by Noah Goguen, Oct 20, 2014.

?

Will the "New" nintendo 3ds, the upcoming one work with the DStwo supercard :unsure:

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Noah Goguen
    OP

Noah Goguen Member

Newcomer
    Oct 20, 2014
    Canada
    Will the "New" nintendo 3ds, the upcoming one work with the DStwo supercard:unsure:[​IMG]

2. fafaffy

fafaffy GBAtemp Fan

Sep 1, 2012
    United States
    I don't see any reason for it not to work. I think Nintendo just gave up on blocking DS carts as their's barely any reason to. Most people rather be playing today's 3DS games rather than ancient DS games.

3. hippy dave

hippy dave Butts Butts Megabutts

Apr 30, 2012
    Someone confirmed that it does.

Plasmastar510 likes this.
  4. SSG Vegeta

SSG Vegeta GBAtemp Fan

Jul 25, 2013
    United States
    That white NN3DS looks really nice but i'd ratherhave have the Meta Blue NN3DS XL ^^

5. SSG Vegeta

SSG Vegeta GBAtemp Fan

Jul 25, 2013
    United States

I actually perfer using all four versions DS,DSi,3DS & NN3DS thank god for backwards capability

6. Noah Goguen
    OP

Noah Goguen Member

Newcomer
    Oct 20, 2014
    Canada
    Thanks for all the reply's, I'll be sure to get the NN3DS, Meta Blue preferably.

7. Clydefrosch

Clydefrosch GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 2, 2009
    Gambia, The
    no?
    but it means theres basically nothing to be blocked in the ds department anymore.
    its just not worth the effort. only thing possible to really block it is to remove ds compablity entirely

8. Technicmaster0

Technicmaster0 GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 22, 2011
    Gambia, The
    But they do.

9. TecXero

TecXero Technovert

Apr 13, 2014
    United States
    Mainframe
    Why would they bother blocking it anymore? It would probably cost more to develop a way to block it(without blocking some DS games) than how much they're actually making off of DS software right now. Since they're making so little off of the DS software now, piracy of that software is no longer a concern, so the reason for them blocking DS flashcarts has all but disappeared. Not saying they wouldn't want to, it's just it wouldn't be in their best interest financially.