DSTWO White screen loading certain saves

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by Tokenx, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Tokenx

Tokenx Member

May 4, 2007
    United States
    I've been getting white screens when loading saves of certain games at certain spots/menus.

So far I've only had this problem in Phantom Hourglass and FFTA2.

Phantom Hourglass: white screen on top and black screen on bottom when loading from inside the ghost ship. Earlier through the dungeon it would occasionally let me load normally, or load with a slightly white screen (until I went to another screen to refresh it). However, now I've saved while fighting the boss of the ghost ship, and I can only see the white screen (top) and black screen (bottom).

FFTA2: white screen on top when loading a save at the bazaar. When I load, the top screen is randomly white (maybe anywhere from 30% opacity to completely opaque white screen) and sometimes I can't see what's going on, until I press B to get out of the bazaar or build something (to refresh the top screen).

For PH, I tried loading in clean and in patch mode, but it still doesn't let me see when I load.

If anyone knows how to solve these problems that would be great. I'm stuck in Phantom Hourglass because my file won't load without showing me the white/black screens.