Hacking DSTWO SDHC?

LUGiA

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Is the DSTwo MicroSDHC compatible thinking of getting a 8GB MicroSD just want to check...

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
yes, it is and i was using it
tongue.gif

however, right now as a backup card i use 2GB
smile.gif
P

hunnymonster

Trophies
XP
Country
But worth every penny IMO - lightning fast for reads and writes. Knocks the socks of every Sandisk, Transcend and Toshiba I have here.

The two you linked to are class 4 & indeterminate (I'd guess class 2 based on seeing the same item retail at the weekend) - the Samsung is class 6 on the packaging, but way faster when benchmarked using CrystalDiskMark 3.0b

EJames2100

Trophies
XP
Country

hunnymonster

Trophies
XP
Country
For the avoidance of doubt - comparing the Samsung against the "book" figures for what constitutes Class 6, not against any other card.

LUGiA

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

EJames2100

Trophies
XP
Country
hunnymonster said:
For the avoidance of doubt - comparing the Samsung against the "book" figures for what constitutes Class 6, not against any other card.

Could you post the Sequential stats of the CrystalDiskMark program ?

EJames2100

Trophies
XP
Country
Ahh I have an unamed Branded Class 6 SDHC Card(Came with some item and no name on it, all I know it's from Korea since it says that on the back with a bunch of numbers).

Gets:
15.05 Read Speed
9.872 Write Speed

My Class 4 Card which is also unamed and from Taiwan gets:
11.30 Read Speed
7.236 Write Speed

Also what you need to remember(to the OP) is that Flashcarts need Read Speed most, Write speed is only used when Saving and when putting stuff onto the Memory Card so going for a slightly cheaper one isn't always a bad decision.

But that Samsung one does look pretty good, think I'll buy a couple when I can
smile.gif

Skywriter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, every1, Idk if I'm in the right section 4 this, but I'm tryin' 2 use a Kingston 32GB Micro SDHC card & for some reason I can only write 44 games over at the most on it (the others' icons don't show up & I get a white screen if I try to load any of those & all the games are untrimmed & work if I have them as the first 40-44). I've tried using Panasonic's SD Formatter, both v.2 & 3 w/ different settings like having the format size adjustment on or off & I've even tried the FAT 32 GUI w/ different allocation unit sizes, but nothing seems to work. I noticed that all the games I load onto a Sandisk 4GB Micro SD card work perfectly, but I always have to make sure that I only write everything over once b/c if I start to tamper w/ anything by adding &/or removing files after they have been copied over to the card then they don't work. Any ideas on what could be the problem? Thanks, guys.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: what are you currently playing?