Musician, Animator, Buffoon.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
News is a bit late, but SC team has DONE something. They released a surprise patch that fixes...troubled homebrew?

QUOTE said:
2011-4-27
1, Fixed: Ace Attorney DS Homebrew crash bug
2, Fixed: NitroTracker-v0.4 crash bug
thread: http://forum.supercard.sc/thread-7517-1-1.html
direct: http://forum.supercard.sc/attachment.php?a...W0yV3hkais0d2FB

So yeah, wow. Not only did SC Team actually do something, they took the time to fix ace attorney casemaker DS and Nitrotracker. Cool.

Now if they would only fix their SDK.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Rydian said:
Master Mo said:
How about the fix the Supercard DS2 compatibility with the 3DS... The lack of information they are giving is making me quite mad!
Mine works just fine...
Yeah, apparently there are older SCs, that got fabricate some time ago that have issues with booting on 3DS. Even though I got mine late 2010 from Shoptemp it seems to be one of the older ones unfortunately.

SC Team said they are working on solving the problem but I`m still waiting for further information or even a fix
hate2.gif

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing from them in months, and this is what we get!? Granted, it doesn't fix any commercial ROM issues, because there are either none or so few. Everything at least works CLEAN. So no complaining there. But how about add some maturity to the SDK? We'd love to get Dingux and other great ports, if only there were an SDK that was mature enough to use.

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Master Mo said:
Rydian said:
Master Mo said:
How about the fix the Supercard DS2 compatibility with the 3DS... The lack of information they are giving is making me quite mad!
Mine works just fine...
Yeah, apparently there are older SCs, that got fabricate some time ago that have issues with booting on 3DS. Even though I got mine late 2010 from Shoptemp it seems to be one of the older ones unfortunately.

SC Team said they are working on solving the problem but I`m still waiting for further information or even a fix
hate2.gif
Are you sure it's older Supercard DSTwos? I have one from the time it launched and it works perfectly well on a 3DS. Perhaps I'm just lucky.

yifan_lu

@yifanlu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Master Mo said:
Rydian said:
Master Mo said:
Mine works just fine...

hate2.gif
What are these "issues". Mine sometimes shows "no sd card", but I thought it was my sd card's fault.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
9th_Sage said:
Are you sure it's older Supercard DSTwos? I have one from the time it launched and it works perfectly well on a 3DS. Perhaps I'm just lucky.I`m not sure how you can find out if it is one of the older models but as far as some people here told me my problem with the SC is symptomatic for older SCs...
frown.gif

yifan_lu said:
What are these "issues". Mine sometimes shows "no sd card", but I thought it was my sd card's fault.
I described my problem here. I wrote the following:
QUOTE(Master Mo @ Apr 15 2011, 12:42 AM)
I don`t want to make a whole new thread for this so I just describe here what happens when I try to use my DS2 on my 3DS:

First of all before I sold my DSL I`ve put the newest EOS (EOS v1.11) on my SC and I also did the 3DS-Update. Then when I got my 3DS I`ve started the 3DS and it showed AlexRider. I`ve started it and everything worked well. I got into the SC menu and I also played NSMB on it.

After all that I turned of my 3DS and turned it back on because I wanted to try the native resolution... So when I was at the 3DS-menu again AlexRider was still showing up and so I launched it while holding Select+Start. The screen stayed black and til now I haven`t managed to make it work again accept that very first time using the SCDS2 on my 3DS...

I already tried once to replace my data on my microSD with the EOS v1.11 again and I also redid the update ("(For 3DS) DSTWO Fireware ver1.09(03-11)" ) with another DS but the 3DS still stays black after selecting AlexRider. MicroDS-formatting doesn`t change anything as well
frown.gif

Oh, and the SC works on normal DSes...

Any ideas?

Intranet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wish they'd open source the GBA emulator so someone can work on fixes for roms that don't work, or just make updates that fix unworking roms themselves... Oh well
tongue.gif

Kyo86sg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
hmmm, i just ordered a DSTWO, but do u tell which is the newer or older version? Box art? cart itself? any numbers near the golden fins of the DStwo flash cards? hope someone can point me the directions for this issue.

THanks ppl~

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I call the one with big tiddies