Hacking DSTWO on 9.4.0-21E 3DS

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gargg
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 6,124
  • Replies Replies 29
Firmware v1.25 supports DSi 1.45 and 3DS 8.1.0-19x

Last time 3DS changed their whitelist for DS Cards (0004800F484E4841) on FW 7.0.0-13

If you never used your DSTWO on actual FW, you might need to update itself
first on another DS/3DS that still accepts your Card.
that's not necessary, if you rename the update to "updateb.dat"you can leave it on the errorscreen for a couple of minutes and it is updated. (check the website for the update name though, i could be wrong about that).
 
that's not necessary, if you rename the update to "updateb.dat"you can leave it on the errorscreen for a couple of minutes and it is updated. (check the website for the update name though, i could be wrong about that).
Website saying wait for exact 3 minutes then delete update file.

@Garrg Or you can do it on ds from your friends etc.
 
It actually lauched after 10 minutes of restarting, but it's the same as it was before update. Maybe I can do something for it to launch on 1st try everytime?

I had this problem from beginning when i bought DSTWO, sometimes it's starting on 1st time and sometimes I just sit for 5-10 minutes restarting my 3DS to get it to work. Any suggestions?

I've had this problem since I got my DSTWO. Seems to work randomly yet if I leave it in sleep mode on a DS game, the cartridge never faults. Don't know wtf to think.
 
If it works sometimes, could be the connection issue some dstwos seem to suffer from. Perhaps a bit of tape to make a more snug connection?
 
I've had this problem since I got my DSTWO. Seems to work randomly yet if I leave it in sleep mode on a DS game, the cartridge never faults. Don't know wtf to think.


I have the same problem exaclty.
that's not necessary, if you rename the update to "updateb.dat"you can leave it on the errorscreen for a couple of minutes and it is updated. (check the website for the update name though, i could be wrong about that).

Yeah, the thing is I did it already, so that's why I think my DSTWO is 1.25
 
yeah it should be then (considering you took the latest update.dat from their site). It more sounds like a loose contact then. You can try the "paper trick". Basically tape a piece of paper on the dswtwo sticker so the dstwo get thicker and makes more contact with the 3ds.
 
yeah it should be then (considering you took the latest update.dat from their site). It more sounds like a loose contact then. You can try the "paper trick". Basically tape a piece of paper on the dswtwo sticker so the dstwo get thicker and makes more contact with the 3ds.

The thing is my DSTWO sits tight in the slot, there is no room for a small piece of paper, but I still get error. Funny thing, I tried putting my DSTWO in the fridge for 1-2 minutes to cool and it's always working on 1st try after this.
 
The thing is my DSTWO sits tight in the slot, there is no room for a small piece of paper, but I still get error. Funny thing, I tried putting my DSTWO in the fridge for 1-2 minutes to cool and it's always working on 1st try after this.
What if i send you updated system files from my DSTWO. I updated it with dslite. It can work maybe?
 
The thing is my DSTWO sits tight in the slot, there is no room for a small piece of paper, but I still get error. Funny thing, I tried putting my DSTWO in the fridge for 1-2 minutes to cool and it's always working on 1st try after this.
haha where did you get that idea from:P, but that is not normal use, can you still get an replacement?
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted