Hacking DSTWO on 9.4.0-21E 3DS

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Firmware v1.25 supports DSi 1.45 and 3DS 8.1.0-19x

Last time 3DS changed their whitelist for DS Cards (0004800F484E4841) on FW 7.0.0-13

If you never used your DSTWO on actual FW, you might need to update itself
first on another DS/3DS that still accepts your Card.
that's not necessary, if you rename the update to "updateb.dat"you can leave it on the errorscreen for a couple of minutes and it is updated. (check the website for the update name though, i could be wrong about that).

fenx07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
that's not necessary, if you rename the update to "updateb.dat"you can leave it on the errorscreen for a couple of minutes and it is updated. (check the website for the update name though, i could be wrong about that).
Website saying wait for exact 3 minutes then delete update file.

@Garrg Or you can do it on ds from your friends etc.

Haymose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It actually lauched after 10 minutes of restarting, but it's the same as it was before update. Maybe I can do something for it to launch on 1st try everytime?

I had this problem from beginning when i bought DSTWO, sometimes it's starting on 1st time and sometimes I just sit for 5-10 minutes restarting my 3DS to get it to work. Any suggestions?

I've had this problem since I got my DSTWO. Seems to work randomly yet if I leave it in sleep mode on a DS game, the cartridge never faults. Don't know wtf to think.

Foxchild

Goomba Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it works sometimes, could be the connection issue some dstwos seem to suffer from. Perhaps a bit of tape to make a more snug connection?

Gargg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I've had this problem since I got my DSTWO. Seems to work randomly yet if I leave it in sleep mode on a DS game, the cartridge never faults. Don't know wtf to think.

I have the same problem exaclty.

Yeah, the thing is I did it already, so that's why I think my DSTWO is 1.25

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
yeah it should be then (considering you took the latest update.dat from their site). It more sounds like a loose contact then. You can try the "paper trick". Basically tape a piece of paper on the dswtwo sticker so the dstwo get thicker and makes more contact with the 3ds.

Gargg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
yeah it should be then (considering you took the latest update.dat from their site). It more sounds like a loose contact then. You can try the "paper trick". Basically tape a piece of paper on the dswtwo sticker so the dstwo get thicker and makes more contact with the 3ds.

The thing is my DSTWO sits tight in the slot, there is no room for a small piece of paper, but I still get error. Funny thing, I tried putting my DSTWO in the fridge for 1-2 minutes to cool and it's always working on 1st try after this.

fenx07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The thing is my DSTWO sits tight in the slot, there is no room for a small piece of paper, but I still get error. Funny thing, I tried putting my DSTWO in the fridge for 1-2 minutes to cool and it's always working on 1st try after this.
What if i send you updated system files from my DSTWO. I updated it with dslite. It can work maybe?

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
haha where did you get that idea from:P, but that is not normal use, can you still get an replacement?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: