DSTWO New Super Mario Bros Multiplayer Crash

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by Drackos_flare, May 28, 2012.

1. Drackos_flare
    OP

Drackos_flare Member

Newcomer
    Feb 16, 2012
    United States
    When ever I try to play multiplayer on New Super Mario Bros, Player 2's game crashes on the Nintendo Screen while Player 1 just think's he
    disconnected. Ive try'ed this on DS to DS, DS to 3DS, 3DS to DS, and 3DS to 3DS, so I know it's not some update that the 3DS od the DS has, also just so you know im useing the DSTWO, just worndering if im doing something wrong, is there a Fix?

2. Another World

Another World Emulate the Planet!

Former Staff
    Jan 3, 2008
    Colombia
    From Where???
    i don't see how this is an emulation or homebrew question. multiplayer works fine with my ak2i. perhaps its your flash kit, msd card, the rom, etc?

-another world

3. Drackos_flare
    OP

Drackos_flare Member

Newcomer
    Feb 16, 2012
    United States
    I thought it was a emulation problem, but i'll try different rom's and see if that solves the problem.

4. evandixon

evandixon PMD Researcher

May 29, 2009
    United States
    Have you tried both Patch and Clean mode?

5. Drackos_flare
    OP

Drackos_flare Member

Newcomer
    Feb 16, 2012
    United States
    I tryed it on patch mode, so I tryed Clean mode, and now the game crashes on load. :P

6. Terminator02

Terminator02 ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ

Apr 10, 2010
    United States
    Somewhere near monkat
    That doesn't sound right. Are you on the latest EOS? Try obtaining the ROM from another source.

7. Janthran

Janthran Solarian

Sep 17, 2011
    United States
    The Pacific Northwet
    I had an issue like this for Children of Mana. My brother and I would get to one section of the dungeon and his DS would just freeze.
    I didn't think about which end the problem was on, though. Sounds like it might be a connection issue, he was using an AK2i..