Hacking dstwo main menu games

rflores2323

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if there was a way to put games on the dstwo main menu where the plugins go? my 4 yr old will be using it would be nice to put her fav games on the main menu spindle for her to choose them.

Is there a way to do this?

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It works without these menus, too. You have to create a 16 bit *.bmp graphic with a game icon and a *.ini.
The ini must contain the following code:
Code:
[plug setting]
icon=fat1:/_dstwoplug/[Your Iconname].bmp
name=[Name of the Game]
The *.ini and the *.nds have to have the same name and every file has to be in the following directory: SD:\_dstwoplug\[Your Files]. It doesn't support comercial roms but homebrew and clean roms.

rflores2323

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there anywhere that I can get some 16bit games icons? Also what do you mean it has to be clean roms? Can I make individual folders for the games to keep it neat or do I just dump all the roms, game icon.bmp and .ini file in there?

Aeter

A walking contradiction
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
is there anywhere that I can get some 16bit games icons? Also what do you mean it has to be clean roms? Can I make individual folders for the games to keep it neat or do I just dump all the roms, game icon.bmp and .ini file in there?
The icons you have to make yourself.
Clean roms means that you use the clean version of the game. So no patched versions.
You can't make individual folders, you have to just drop everything in the _dstwoplug map.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Cuz it's some kind of holiday related to the town I live in