Hacking DSTWO from Dutch webshop: Real or fake?

Sarynda

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm actually not sure if I'm allowed to place the link but here goes...

https://sites.google.com/site/nintendoonderdelenshop/flash-kaarten

The fourth there is supposedly the real card but since I come from CycloDS and AceKard I actually have no idea if this is the real thing. I want to have it, and coming from a Dutch webshop saves me money on shipping, but I don't want a fake...

Thanks! And sorry for the link if it's not allowed. :(

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You do realize that most asian-based retailers have free shipping? At least nds-card does, and it's cheaper to boot. Like, 40$ vs 52 euro. It WILL take ages for it to arrive unless you're willing to pay for faster shipping though. And whoa the grammar on that site burns my eyes.
The pictures look real, but honestly they could have just googled the images and send fake cards. I doubt that though.

Sarynda

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think they put the info from an English site through a translater and put it on there. And how long is ages? I mean I don't mind getting it from an asian site (paying with creditcard I think?) but if I have to wait say... Half a year ;) then that's a bit long.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think they put the info from an English site through a translater and put it on there. And how long is ages? I mean I don't mind getting it from an asian site (paying with creditcard I think?) but if I have to wait say... Half a year ;) then that's a bit long.
I think it's usually 2-4 weeks or something like that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @btjunior, you act like if you were about 10