DSTWO free cheat mode demonstration

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whoa that's wicked! Do I have GBATemp's permission to show that video when I write my review of the SCDSTwo? I think actions will speak far louder than words at this point, it'll be hard to explain with photos.

gameguy95

Needs More Furries!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
shaunj66 said:
sclogo.gif
DSTWO free cheat mode demonstration
The Supercard team show us how it works
The Supercard team have just released a video that demonstrates how the new 'Free Cheat' mode for their upcoming Supercard DSTWO works. In case you missed it in our previous news piece, the 'Free Cheat' mode (exclusive to the DSTWO) is a new method for adding cheats/hacks to games without having to download cheat files or databases.

This new feature will allow anyone to instantly find and enable cheats and other modifications to games both old and new. For example, when no cheat files exist for a game that has recently been released, running "Free Cheat" mode during gameplay will allow you to search for and enable various cheats and hacks, such as modifying or even locking your characters health or enabling/restocking power-ups.

If you've been following our Twitter you'll know that the DSTWO has faced several delays, but we're in touch with the Supercard team who will keep us updated and we'll of course let you know of any updates and when we finally get our hands on this new bit of kit.

Watch the Youtube video above or at the link below.

icon11.gif
 Watch Youtube Video
discuss.png
 Discuss
funny-pictures-kitten-is-one-hundred-percent-happy.jpg

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think we can all agree that this was pretty simple, but I want to see a video of hacking lets say, a Power-up into your stockpile. I'm sure this would be a lot more complicated, and I'm not even sure if it would be feasible for the average user to do something like that.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Vietkid420 said:
im as good as "Helder" in cheat.gbatemp!

but will the free cheat mode allow us to make code while connected to wifi?

i LOLed and wanted to kill myself from one of the tallest tower
please...
don't compare yourself with someone who knows his work

i have read some of your posts and you sound worst than a n00b
smile.gif

if you think you are that good then post some cool in battle codes for puzzle quest kingdom/puzzle quest galatrix
smile.gif

if you can post some battle codes for both games (working on ARDS/flash cart)
i will say you are one of the GREATEST
otherwise, please don't insult Helder

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
elixir... since u read his post, u must have known of his IQ, or lack of, so why reply? +1 to post? Just ignored it, treat it as wind at your ear.

No point getting worked up over that thing. Well, here's me still hoping for an advance tab or some decent feature to make it a mini emucheat.

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
Does anyone else think that they ripped the virtual keyboard from one of the Castlevania games?
You know, I don't think they did, but the way it looks confused me initially. Before they even announced the feature I saw pics of this keyboard and thought it was Castlevania.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome! Now tell us when it'll be released!!!! Or at least what feature they are trying to debug but failing at it......

Could we load these from file and can we set up a community to do this via wifi from the card? This way you can enjoy the game without having to set up the codes first, although a very cool feature and very useful in Real-Time situations.

This is just re-enforcing my choice in pre-ordering that I made. The only question is, will it come out before the EX4? (first stock is expected to arrive in 2 weeks according to GameKool).

Also, anyone know about an update on SNES emulation? An originally marketed feature?

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
That looks pretty damn nice, I can already imagine the usefulness of this when I'm out of lives/health/money/whatever and I really want to continue playing without doing something over and over again. I really suck at making cheats, but this seems like it's going to be easy
biggrin.gif
Too bad that for the moment I won't be able to make things like camera angle cheats with it, but whatever. At least it works, looks good and not complicated at all!
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: If you wanna commit suicide just drink prime