Hacking DSTWO booting roms into Real Time Menu

iggloovortex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever i load a rom it continuously starts up real time menu, even when i press b. i have to hold b to make the game play, but once i let go it messes up again

EDIT: running in clean mode works

ScarletCrystals

Useless Bunny of Paradise
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That's cause you've set your shortcut to the realtime menu to no buttons. Thus, it activates when you don't press anything. So check what button combo you're using to activate RTM. (Check both simplified and complete ie. the one without real time save and the one with.)

iggloovortex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont see that on mine, only full

Im running it on my Zelda 3DS, so im pretty sure ive updated everything

EDIT: apparently i wasnt on the newest EOS, updating
EDIT2: Fixed, thanks for the info

Trophies
Website
www.toendthepeace.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
I have the same problem, except, even when I update the EOS, it still boots with the real-time menu. I don't see a place in the main ROM menu for changing the simple hotkey setting, so I tried going into the global settings file and changing the two hotkey settings in there, but to no avail. I'm stuck and have absolutely no clue how to fix it.

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have the same problem, except, even when I update the EOS, it still boots with the real-time menu. I don't see a place in the main ROM menu for changing the simple hotkey setting, so I tried going into the global settings file and changing the two hotkey settings in there, but to no avail. I'm stuck and have absolutely no clue how to fix it.
Start the rom selection menu, press Start, select Settings and press A, select Simple hotkey and press A, select some buttons.

Trophies
Website
www.toendthepeace.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
Start the rom selection menu, press Start, select Settings and press A, select Simple hotkey and press A, select some buttons.
My main ROM menu: File Operation, Skin, Language, Settings, Help.
Settings sub-menu: Display, Brightness, FULL hotkey, Files.

Nowhere in any of my menus can I access the Simple Hotkey :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show