DSTwo and N3DS issue

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by MikeStoermer, May 21, 2015.

1. MikeStoermer
    OP

MikeStoermer Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 23, 2012
    First off I'd like to be clear that I have read around the forums, I followed the set up guide, and I tried as much as I could to resolve my issue without posting, but here we are.

It seems as though my DSTwo just wont work on my N3DS although everything I've read seems to indicate that it should. I have the latest N3DS firmware, the latest DSTwo firmware, and the latest EOS. When I boot up the system the Alex Rider icon displays fine and all, but when I attempt to boot the DSTwo I get the "An error has occurred" screen and I'm just kinda stumped as to what the problem is.

It's worth noting that my DSTwo still works fine on DSi and a regular 3DS XL.

2. hippy dave

hippy dave BBMB

Apr 30, 2012
    United Kingdom
    Don't know. Tried reflashing the latest DSTwo firmware?

3. cocoPika

cocoPika GBAtemp Regular

Dec 2, 2014
    Canada
    format your sd card, copy files, play it, try it three times, the dstwo should support the n3ds 9.8 like 3ds-cart said

4. MikeStoermer
    OP

MikeStoermer Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 23, 2012
    Thanks for the advice, I tried it but still no go. I'm at a loss for why it wont work.

5. [^Blark^]

[^Blark^] GBAtemp Fan

Dec 19, 2012
    United States
    if I can remember correctly my supercard won't even fit in the game-card slot I push down it just keeps popping back out it. but works fine in my 3ds xl just gets stuck on eject xD...