Hacking DSTWO and ACE3DS PLUS not working...

Omegared89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

as the title says, I have 2 Flashcards here I can't use because I got that "An Error ocurred" message after starting them. The DSTWO worked till I buyed A Link between World and updated my O3DS with it that was like 2 years ago. And the ACE3DS doesn't work too, I buyed it a few days ago...
I have Luma3DS 6.6 and my O3DS is on Ver. 11.1.0-34.

I tried this Tutorial to get them work:

But the only thing I got is a Blackscreen and the 3DS Background Music goes on. I also tried installing ApacheThunder's NTR Launcher, but get a Blackscreen too and the 3DS Background Music goes on too... Same thing with the Flashcards now...

Hope u can help me solving this problem...

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Odd, try the most recent version of twloader (comes with a fairly recent version of the bootstrap), I can run my dstt from twloader just fine with Luma 6.6

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed TWL Loader, and run the App but I get an system error and my O3DS resets....
did you install the .cia that's hidden in either the _nds or nds folder? (forgot which one

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

did you install the .cia that's hidden in either the _nds or nds folder? (forgot which one
You have to install that as well to make twloader work

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

yeah should be in \_nds\twloader\cia\TWLapp.cia, install that as well

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now the App runs but I tried to start a .nds Rom -> Blackscreen, Ace3DS Plus -> Blackscreen
You can't run retail roms directly from the SD card on the 3DS, but you're saying that when you select the slot1 cart (the one to the left of the default pointer location), it black screens?

Omegared89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, and with my DSTWO also.... Maybe this happens since I followed that Video on top and deleted TWL_Firm data and installed others like in the Video said, and now its messed? how to get my TWL data for 11.1.0-34?

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, and with my DSTWO also.... Maybe this happens since I followed that Video on top and deleted TWL_Firm data and installed others like in the Video said, and now its messed? how to get my TWL data for 11.1.0-34?
Ah that's probably it, yeah. I'm not personally too sure how to get it back, maybe someone else can help you, but that's probably exactly why it doesn't work in TWLoader

Gamingmeteor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I don't trust the free ones, but ipvanish I've used for couple years now, n like
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I wonder if they could get CPUs to run that hot then use the heat to power a steam turbine to power the CPUs....
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good idea, or at least power the GPU
    It's not the movies or games downloads that I would worry about, like breaking into networks, downloading encrypted things, spying on network traffic. I have seen so many "Top Secret" seals on files when I was a kid
    I was obsessed with finding UFOs, a surprising amount of US files where stashed on computers in other countries, China back in the early 90s omg sooo much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea that crazy, I've never tried hack into anything, I just pirate, and my ISP have send me 3-4 letters, so had to VPN it
    Ship to ship communication software for the Navy although without access to the encrypting chips it was mostly useless
    I bet now a 4090 could probably crack it? Hmmm maybe not even back then I'm pretty sure they where using like 1024 bit encryption
    Yayyy the one set finished 324GBs lol
    Compressed....
    I wonder how many years that would have taken on a 56K modem lol
    18000 hours lol
    750 days lol
    +1
    So Internet is very much faster now lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Time Remaining- 2 years, 9 girlfriends, 6 hairstyles, please standby..."
    +1
    I remember one time I downloaded like a 500MB ISO file on 56K and that literally took like 2 days
    I had some sort of resume thing, I remember the software had chains
    Damned if I can't remember.the name though
    Some sort of download management app
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    hey psi
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson