Hacking DSTwo 1.4.3 update

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still impressed that such an update was able to be resolved purely on the software side. Should I go ahead and update even though I appear to be running fine (on a 3DS) ? Does it add any additional features? or even change what game shows up in the 3DS menu?

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
codezer0 said:
I'm still impressed that such an update was able to be resolved purely on the software side.[...]
They've just splitted the bootstrap content on the microSD. Easier to update indeed.

Kuschel-Drow

Trophies
Website
kuschel-drow.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Schlupi said:
Thanks SC Team. I LOVE the top notch service with their cart. Pre-ordering the DSTWO back in the day was such a good choice.
yaynds.gif

Now... PLEASE release NDSGBA's sauce, please! The day when I get Golden sun running full speed is the day I will cry manly tears of joy.

/sign!

That was real quick. And as for Golden Sun... Yeah, that'd be REALLY cool. Even the iPhone is FAR better in running it, but Golden Sun 2 sucks on both platforms, really. x) That sooo needs to be fixed!

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Anybody else confirm this works? really dont wanna update my daughters ds just to find that this doesn't work.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
nikeymikey said:
Anybody else confirm this works? really dont wanna update my daughters ds just to find that this doesn't work.
Yes, it absolutely does work.
First run, the DSTwo might get a "turn off the power" error, but second run it should just run.

huangyu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
digipokemaster said:
do i have to re update the new fw to work on the 3ds

i think this update is only for DSi V1.43 firmware, not for 3DS ! If you have already updated your Supercard DStwo and also it was working your 3DS V2.1.0-3 , then no need to update anymore !

markstrom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just bought a couple of DSTWOs.

How do I know what if I do need to apply the firmware 1.4.2 upgrade ?

Is there an easy way to tell?

[email protected]

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi everyone,

I hope I ask in the right place, if not, I am really sorry. I just bought a new DSi and an EDGE card. I wasn't expecting it but the DSi came with the 1.4.3 update. So as the EDGE being usless for now, I want to buy a dstwo. My question is, does the dstwo support DSi 1.4.3e as it is, or do I have to flash it first on some other DS (i now about the new EOS on the sd card). I read that you need to do something if you are using it on 3DS but didnt see anythin for DSi. And another question: how is the compability these days with the dstwo, all I found were post from 2009/10?

Thank You in advance
smile.gif

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UndeadSquirrel said:
Terminator02 said:
what firmware is your niece's dsi on? i'm guessing you don't have the latest EOS (which you can download here)
Hers is 1.4.3U. Mine is 1.4.1 (which it works on). The EOS I have on the DSTwo is actually the 1.11 7/23/11 version.

Did you do the firmware update?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn