wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
ds.gif
DSTT "unofficial" updates
Scene News
dstt27210.jpg

Pong20302000 and retrogamefan have been maintaining "unofficial" updates for the DSTT Flash Kit. They will be releasing an update at the end of each month. Their hardwork is being mirrored all over the net, but for the most up-to-date files be sure to check the link below.

Rules said:
• No requests, including asking for game fixes
• If it’s not listed as working, have patience
• Making requests may cause a delay between releases

icon11.gif
 GBATemp Project Post

Samus_aran115

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds good. You guys seem competent, so I'll ask. Can you guys make a theme editor for this "new" firmware? The general look of it is totally different than the old firmware, and I'm getting sick of looking at grey.

Sorry, if that was a "request".

Anyway,thanks a lot! I'm not sure why the team gave up, the DSTT is pretty popular, it works fine...I don't know. Good luck! ^.^

jeklnoo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Samus_aran115 said:
Sounds good. You guys seem competent, so I'll ask. Can you guys make a theme editor for this "new" firmware? The general look of it is totally different than the old firmware, and I'm getting sick of looking at grey.

Sorry, if that was a "request".

Anyway,thanks a lot! I'm not sure why the team gave up, the DSTT is pretty popular, it works fine...I don't know. Good luck! ^.^

Yes, that was a request. The very first line said no requests. They should have known better, the best way to get people to beg for things is to ask for no requests
tongue.gif

iamthemilkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, I loved the DSTT, but then it became too much of a pain to update it and the only available firmware didn't do much for me.

I hope this works out.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I suppose that's pretty nice huh? Do you think it'll last though? The DSTT never really got that popular, and people may consider it deader than the R4 (before WoodR4)

Akane

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hi! This is great stuff you've done here, but I have a question: I've read some time ago about fake DSTT and checked mine and I'm not 100% sure but it may be fake (damn it! I bought it on a serious site, though...). As I've read that the latest official firmwares have a fake-killer code, I wonder: is your firmware based on one of these deadly ones, or is it safe to use with a potentially fake DSTT?
mellow.gif

anime999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Akane said:
Hi! This is great stuff you've done here, but I have a question: I've read some time ago about fake DSTT and checked mine and I'm not 100% sure but it may be fake (damn it! I bought it on a serious site, though...). As I've read that the latest official firmwares have a fake-killer code, I wonder: is your firmware based on one of these deadly ones, or is it safe to use with a potentially fake DSTT?
mellow.gif

YSmenu doesn't contain the fake killer and if you get the latest unofficial ttmenu update (a12) it also has the fake killer removed, basically its safe.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Imagine putting your butt near it :tpi: